There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

Royaloak said:
Nearly kicked off before the game. Mob of about 150 City came from the Trafford Park approach chanting USA. Police, dogs etc separated them from Utd. A few MIBs shouted a bit but couldn't muster the nerve to have a pop. As I've always said - with anything like equal numbers, they're not interested.

Obviously the MIBS didn't fancy their chances. From the sound of it, GMP must have wrapped up City's firm straightaway.

Blue Smarties said:
Saw a few mibs congregating near white city, well they were all dressed in black with black ski masks covering there mouths......

That was GMP! I saw one who had a ski mask on!!! WTF!!!

BLUEMATT69 said:
Some rag fan directly behind me got knocked spark clean out on matt busby way, his head made an absolutely sickening thud as he hit the deck. Made me feel quite sick, don't know what actually happend but at the end of the day reguardless to what we all think of them there is no need for it (that is if was a blue who did it or one of his own). Please could we also cut out the threds that err towards glorifying violence, I've lived through the 70's and 80's and don't want to go back.

Did you take a video clip?

BLUEMATT69 said:
Some rag fan directly behind me got knocked spark clean out on matt busby way, his head made an absolutely sickening thud as he hit the deck. Made me feel quite sick, don't know what actually happend but at the end of the day reguardless to what we all think of them there is no need for it (that is if was a blue who did it or one of his own). Please could we also cut out the threds that err towards glorifying violence, I've lived through the 70's and 80's and don't want to go back.
Fuck the pond life

Nothing going nothing coming back.

Got a bit tasty in 336 when the police tried to keep us in after the game.
When someones clearly pissed off GMP think its good tactics to start squaring up to people, stupid. Never gonna calm the situation is it.

Also why did the stewards on the raised bit move so all the rags could rain coins and shit down on us? Dicks.

So, apart from bullshit, fuck all then?

Was in town from 2, tram to Swamp at 6.30 and (very luckily) getting a cab home and just arriving back.

saw fuck all, except a great performance from blue lads in the ground.

Good atmosphere all round I thought, but we edged it.

Don't worry boys, we'll be at Wembley fro the proper Cup in May.

plattlaneregular said:

Was in town from 2, tram to Swamp at 6.30 and (very luckily) getting a cab home and just arriving back.

Nice one pal, I hope to f*ck you're right

jrb said:
Royaloak said:
Nearly kicked off before the game. Mob of about 150 City came from the Trafford Park approach chanting USA. Police, dogs etc separated them from Utd. A few MIBs shouted a bit but couldn't muster the nerve to have a pop. As I've always said - with anything like equal numbers, they're not interested.

Obviously the MIBS didn't fancy their chances. From the sound of it, GMP must have wrapped up City's firm straightaway.

Looked like it - pity that weren't as efficient last week - but they're not paid to think.

plattlaneregular said:

Fuck all? Bullshit?

Well it wasn't fuck all or bullshit when our coach was ambushed outside the Shit on the Lou Macari chippy before the game! Every fcuking window on the left put through, sitting ducks with all sorts coming at us and the coppers did sweet fanny adams. We got a crime number though FFS.

If any City fans witnessed the incident I'm sure that Haydens would be interested in hearing from you.

Manxtronic, make sure you load that video mate. And make sure you post it on here, show the fcukin world what these scumbag cowards are capable of.

A couple of the more "boisterous" lads on the way home had to quieten down a few gobby rags on the way home, shouldn't really laugh at other peoples misfortune eh..

And I'm pretty sure that the lack of incident and reasonably trouble free pre-match passage for Blues over the bridge was down to the fact that the City lads held both the right and left hand sides for the night. There's not only rag rats in Moston you know..

Dodge.
you guys were only attacked because you were a sitting duck target (easy access for the tossers). The bridge was good fun, rags coming, starting to chant and being persuaded to be quiet. Langley lads are still alive and well. Worthy welcome back. Result crap but this is only the begining of our resurection.
Singing going in and coming out,
Sale lads well done not a coward between you.
Wythenshawe boys, were where you, missed you, but maybe engaged elsewhere
The rag from Yorkshire you looked a complete idiot and coward when all your mouth backfired. stick too sheep they dont fight back.
Bring on the next match between Manchester finest and the London Scum at Eastlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.