There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

Young_TomO said:
after reading some shite on here ive decided to post what happened as i was there.

City met in the whalley pub. police didnt show up til after 6pm (they showed after a ex-prominent city hooligan showed up)

30 odd without tickets were kept behind, the rest numbering around 150 were marched for nearly an hour to OT, united say we didnt leave the escourt, yet united just pavement danced near police dogs.

after the game, a smaller city outfit run united twice in white city..

Simples......

Hit the nail on the head..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK207fkFpB8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK207fkFpB8</a>

ljk said:
Didsbury Dave said:
White City, Big Mouth....?
Wasn't there myself Dave, but from what I've heard, 30 of yours, plus a few United kids, bit of bouncing about then the OB moving in, is hardly groundbreaking stuff. You're not claiming that as your one result of the night are you? ;) With 9000 you were always going to muster 50 - I'm sure it was a better showing than the 'form a square 40' after the cup in '04.

Stick to your old White City 'victories', at least they had a bit of substance.

fuck off you muppet.... go and check the facts with utd who were there... my mate told me this......

main man complete with CP coat (goggles LOL..) runs over smashes a pint pot... declares "Men In Black" (seriously)... then gets sparked out, flat on his back in his £700 coat.. The rest get booted out of the way and they scatter... 50 reds/rats... about same blues... about 10 older blues and the rest youngsters.. admitted by united on another forum apparently...
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of bullies....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.