There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

Sky Blue said:
It is red twats posting as blues but I suspect you know that. Now go away and find some kid or woman to beat up.
You want to grow up son. Not everybody who disagrees with you is a rag.

Ollie said:
Sky Blue said:
Like fuck you are a blue.....I can smell the stench lad.

Wonder where this one's from.....
I'm from Manchester. Have the mods check my IP address to confirm it.

Is this how it is on here? Post up the truth and get called a rag. Great :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is that there was no trouble last night. From either team. My brother in law is a TAU sergeant and even he said there wasn't any proper aggro. Telling tall stories on an internet forum to make yourself look big doesn't make our club look good, it makes you look silly because the stories are so obviously made up.

A 5ft lad knocked a big lad out with one punch.

5 lads beat up 15 rags.

At least make them believable ffs, it's ridiculous and embarrassing.

I know they took the piss at COMS last week, but there's no need to get silly with fairy tales. I'd have fucking loved for some of them to have got smashed for what they did at COMS, but the fact of the matter is nothing happened that could even remotely be described as "propa nawty".

In what way did they take the piss Ollie?

Just wondering.

jrb said:

Just wondering.
By ripping up seats and beating up men with their families, including women and kids. Two also got done for "burglary", cos they broke into the club shop and started ripping up shirts. not sure why it was burglary and not criminal damage, but that's what my brother in law says.

Ollie said:
Sky Blue said:
It is red twats posting as blues but I suspect you know that. Now go away and find some kid or woman to beat up.
You want to grow up son. Not everybody who disagrees with you is a rag.

Obsessed....... I always find it very fucking strange pretending to be a fan of another club. If you are gonna do it, try and be a bit more subtle next time. We have heard the "liars" comment a thousand times before. Yawn.

Ollie said:
jrb said:

Just wondering.
By ripping up seats and beating up men with their families, including women and kids. Two also got done for "burglary", cos they broke into the club shop and started ripping up shirts. not sure why it was burglary and not criminal damage, but that's what my brother in law says.

All burgalry needs is an element of trespass.

Ollie said:
jrb said:

Just wondering.

So that's taking piss? Please.

The funny thing is. Your original post played down last nights events, yet you instantly make out that United took the piss at COMS.

Corky said:
Ollie said:

All burgalry needs is an element of trespass.
That makes sense then, although they should have done the rag bastards for criminal damage as well for ripping up shirts.

The brother in law said if he arrested them they would definitely have "resisted arrest" and "fell" out the police van. :D

i wanna know how there was only one arreset for possesion of a class a drug when there was sniffer dogs on duty?? everyones on coke these days haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.