There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

rhinomcfc said:
i wanna know how there was only one arreset for possesion of a class a drug when there was sniffer dogs on duty?? everyones on coke these days haha

Different dogs sniff for different things. They were Pyrotechnic dogs, trained to sniff out well pyrotechnics.
If they had had drug dogs they wouldn't have had enough vans to lock us all up.

I don't think they use cocaine in cocaine these days.the dealers should be charged and prosecuted for misleading people

shadygiz said:
LOL...i deleted the home address and phone number, etc

dont want to start any shit for bluemoon by putting his details all over this site tbh......his details are on other sites anyway
sorry

shadygiz said:

dont want to start any shit for bluemoon by putting his details all over this site tbh......his details are on other sites anyway

Fair play Shady, I understand we don't need any shit coming back to this forum!

But I suspect the little fucker aint finding his bottle throwing antics quite so funny right now!

lol!!!

vonksbignose said:
shadygiz said:

Fair play Shady, I understand we don't need any shit coming back to this forum!

But I suspect the little fucker aint finding his bottle throwing antics quite so funny right now!

lol!!!

bwahaha...totally agree mate and hope he gets all thats coming to him ;p

after reading some shite on here ive decided to post what happened as i was there.

City met in the whalley pub. police didnt show up til after 6pm (they showed after a ex-prominent city hooligan showed up)

30 odd without tickets were kept behind, the rest numbering around 150 were marched for nearly an hour to OT, united say we didnt leave the escourt, yet united just pavement danced near police dogs.

after the game, a smaller city outfit run united twice in white city..

Simples......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.