There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

ljk said:
City had mobs all over the place and ran the rags from OT to town.

MIB's didn't fancy it when they saw that there were no women and kids to fight - shitbags.

I saw this mouthy massive rag get sparked out cold by a 13 year old blue on Warwick Road before the game.

Didn't the massive rag plead on his hands and knees aswell?

from reading this thread and other across the forums, it seems United and the MIBS got what was coming when faced with proper lads.

Can't say I'm too upset or disappointed. It was always on the cards after the first leg.

Got a bus from town to the swamp, full of singing Utd fans, had our city shirts on and had no trouble...

Got off the bus in the middle of all the united fans, walked through them to get to the away end....no trouble

After the match walked back through all them united fans and back onto the bus to town (again full of utd fans) and no trouble...

Didn't see a single city fan when we got let out after the game :S where'd everyone go?

KiddoManc said:
Oh my days...

Not being funny lads, but I've never heard so much shite in all my life...

There was NO trouble around OT last night, not even on a small scale... I got to my seat 30 minutes before the game and the City fans were in their seats, and after the game, United fans were cleared from the surrounding areas.

Manto's Blue said:
They closed the Tollgate and the Bishops Blaize cos they knew we'd take it over. Me and four others fronted about 15 rags outside the Pomona but they didn't want to know. Ended up pumelling a couple in the New Union.

Good night off the pitch as usual. CTID.
No they didn't shut the Tollgate, you want to know how I know? Well I was in it... Oops

KiddoManc said:
Sky Blue said:
He's one of yours with a bad attempt at taking the piss.....a few unfunny red fuckers have popped up on this thread claiming to be blues.
Not trying to be funny at all, just stating what happened, blatant lies...

Any Reds waiting around the ground for city fans after the game would've had bottle to do so with 9,000 or so of you, or any football team for that matter.

You know fuck all fella, you either didn't go or got in sharpish and legged it asap straight after. Fair enough saying you didn't say out but when you say 'blatant lies' it makes your posts turn into utter bullshit.

Dodge said:
plattlaneregular said:
So, apart from bullshit, fuck all then?

Was in town from 2, tram to Swamp at 6.30 and (very luckily) getting a cab home and just arriving back.

saw fuck all, except a great performance from blue lads in the ground.

Good atmosphere all round I thought, but we edged it.

Don't worry boys, we'll be at Wembley fro the proper Cup in May.

Fuck all? Bullshit?

Well it wasn't fuck all or bullshit when our coach was ambushed outside the Shit on the Lou Macari chippy before the game! Every fcuking window on the left put through, sitting ducks with all sorts coming at us and the coppers did sweet fanny adams. We got a crime number though FFS.

If any City fans witnessed the incident I'm sure that Haydens would be interested in hearing from you.

Manxtronic, make sure you load that video mate. And make sure you post it on here, show the fcukin world what these scumbag cowards are capable of.

A couple of the more "boisterous" lads on the way home had to quieten down a few gobby rags on the way home, shouldn't really laugh at other peoples misfortune eh..

And I'm pretty sure that the lack of incident and reasonably trouble free pre-match passage for Blues over the bridge was down to the fact that the City lads held both the right and left hand sides for the night. There's not only rag rats in Moston you know..

Me and two mates were marooned in the middle of those red twats that bottled your coach. One of the lads lost his cool and started giving it out to them so we just barged him through them as far as the crash barriers. The other two made it over but i got caught by a couple of them a bit of quick thinking and a leap over the barrier got me out of it , at which point i told them i was a Blue and that the munich twats should get back to fucking their cousins. Sorry i can't help with witness statements as it all happened too fast.

jrb said:
from reading this thread and other across the forums, it seems United and the MIBS got what was coming when faced with proper lads.

Can't say I'm too upset or disappointed. It was always on the cards after the first leg.
The MIB's got a right pasting.

Loads of reports of it everywhere, like 'My mates mum's Auntie saw 15 rags get battered on Stretford Road by 3 blues, and the rags started it!' and 'I've heard off a mates Niece that City had a mob of 400 that marched up Chester Road with no rags in sight'

They really got what was coming to them.

ljk said:
jrb said:

The MIB's got a right pasting.

Loads of reports of it everywhere, like 'My mates mum's Auntie saw 15 rags get battered on Stretford Road by 3 blues, and the rags started it!' and 'I've heard off a mates Niece that City had a mob of 400 that marched up Chester Road with no rags in sight'

They really got what was coming to them.

White City, Big Mouth....?

dress it up how you want ljk,your famed "lads" took it last night...mibs,for fucks sake,men in denial more like. stick to charging at fences and throwing stuff, rednose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.