There hasn't been a thread on this. Any trouble after game??

KiddoManc said:
Oh my days...

Not being funny lads, but I've never heard so much shite in all my life...

There was NO trouble around OT last night, not even on a small scale... I got to my seat 30 minutes before the game and the City fans were in their seats, and after the game, United fans were cleared from the surrounding areas.

Manto's Blue said:
They closed the Tollgate and the Bishops Blaize cos they knew we'd take it over. Me and four others fronted about 15 rags outside the Pomona but they didn't want to know. Ended up pumelling a couple in the New Union.

Good night off the pitch as usual. CTID.
No they didn't shut the Tollgate, you want to know how I know? Well I was in it... Oops

He's one of yours with a bad attempt at taking the piss.....a few unfunny red fuckers have popped up on this thread claiming to be blues.

kippaxwarrior said:
I'm pleased to say those knobhead mibs were arrested last night right outside my house! There were about 30 of them all wearing hoodies and ski masks. I live bottom of Chester rd near st georges church and that's where they were caught marching into town. 6 vans and 3 cars got them. Traffic on Chester rd was at a standstill till around 11.30 because of this

you will find we were blues mate, and wernt nicked either. section 60 and as for u mr know it all about no trouble u will find thats because you was in the ground that early.

love the sight of reds on there arse (and not there trick of women n kids)

KiddoManc said:
Oh my days...

Not being funny lads, but I've never heard so much shite in all my life...

There was NO trouble around OT last night, not even on a small scale... I got to my seat 30 minutes before the game and the City fans were in their seats, and after the game, United fans were cleared from the surrounding areas.

Manto's Blue said:
They closed the Tollgate and the Bishops Blaize cos they knew we'd take it over. Me and four others fronted about 15 rags outside the Pomona but they didn't want to know. Ended up pumelling a couple in the New Union.

Good night off the pitch as usual. CTID.
No they didn't shut the Tollgate, you want to know how I know? Well I was in it... Oops

You cannot have been there then pal..

Sky Blue said:
He's one of yours with a bad attempt at taking the piss.....a few unfunny red fuckers have popped up on this thread claiming to be blues.
Not trying to be funny at all, just stating what happened, blatant lies...

Any Reds waiting around the ground for city fans after the game would've had bottle to do so with 9,000 or so of you, or any football team for that matter.

Dodge I am in shape now, round and fat. I can however still push my Zimmer faster than anyone you know.
Wesley come out, stop hiding. I bet he was in Spikes office, or having a prawn sandwich with their clients.
Guvnor,
still trying to find MIBs

Dodge said:
plattlaneregular said:
So, apart from bullshit, fuck all then?

Was in town from 2, tram to Swamp at 6.30 and (very luckily) getting a cab home and just arriving back.

saw fuck all, except a great performance from blue lads in the ground.

Good atmosphere all round I thought, but we edged it.

Don't worry boys, we'll be at Wembley fro the proper Cup in May.

Fuck all? Bullshit?

Well it wasn't fuck all or bullshit when our coach was ambushed outside the Shit on the Lou Macari chippy before the game! Every fcuking window on the left put through, sitting ducks with all sorts coming at us and the coppers did sweet fanny adams. We got a crime number though FFS.

If any City fans witnessed the incident I'm sure that Haydens would be interested in hearing from you.

Manxtronic, make sure you load that video mate. And make sure you post it on here, show the fcukin world what these scumbag cowards are capable of.

A couple of the more "boisterous" lads on the way home had to quieten down a few gobby rags on the way home, shouldn't really laugh at other peoples misfortune eh..

And I'm pretty sure that the lack of incident and reasonably trouble free pre-match passage for Blues over the bridge was down to the fact that the City lads held both the right and left hand sides for the night. There's not only rag rats in Moston you know..

herre you go son.
that fucking gavin at autoglass is going to busy today.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bquidkA4q5Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bquidkA4q5Y</a>

mcfc.macca said:
kippaxwarrior said:
I'm pleased to say those knobhead mibs were arrested last night right outside my house! There were about 30 of them all wearing hoodies and ski masks. I live bottom of Chester rd near st georges church and that's where they were caught marching into town. 6 vans and 3 cars got them. Traffic on Chester rd was at a standstill till around 11.30 because of this

you will find we were blues mate, and wernt nicked either. section 60 and as for u mr know it all about no trouble u will find thats because you was in the ground that early.

love the sight of reds on there arse (and not there trick of women n kids)

yea we were blues and werent arrested, just told not to go into town

Seasideblue said:
Trouble in my local.

Is normally full of rags so i watched it at home but the lad in intensive care is a blue iirc.The rags are all typical bullying twats except they are warry of me cause i dont give a fuck about em. Wish i had been there last night cause i could have maybe prevented it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://w...ackpoolgazette.co.uk/black ... 6021619.jp</a>

That's really shit - in a deteriorating condition as well.

Name the wankers fella - and there could be a day trip to Blackpool on the cards

bored at work said:
Seasideblue said:
Trouble in my local.

Is normally full of rags so i watched it at home but the lad in intensive care is a blue iirc.The rags are all typical bullying twats except they are warry of me cause i dont give a fuck about em. Wish i had been there last night cause i could have maybe prevented it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://w...ackpoolgazette.co.uk/black ... 6021619.jp</a>

That's really shit - in a deteriorating condition as well.

Name the wankers fella - and there could be a day trip to Blackpool on the cards

No need to name em the pub they go in is on the link and you can smell em in there when united are playing cause obviously they dont go to the swamp......typical plastics!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.