There's just something manly about...

WJP said:
Going for a dump with the newspaper under your arm.

I used to know a fella who'd strip completely naked for a big poo. He said it was like a form of yoga. Oddball

'Real men' take a full english (or at least a bacon butty), a brew and their cigs in aswell.

Driving a van.

Dirty Harry said:
WJP said:

I used to know a fella who'd strip completely naked for a big poo. He said it was like a form of yoga. Oddball

'Real men' take a full english (or at least a bacon butty), a brew and their cigs in aswell.

Driving a van.
You drive a van to the bog when you have a shit

You sir are the most manly man ever, as long as its a rusted battered transit van

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dirty Harry said:
WJP said:

Driving a van.

You sir are the most manly man ever, as long as its a rusted battered transit van
i bet he has a stache and everything

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dirty Harry said:
WJP said:

Driving a van.

Why thank you Sir (see, I can be a gentleman too).

.....making ones own net curtains, then settling down with a Mills and Boon whilst feeling the sensuous swish about one of the silk and taffeta so carefully selected from ones Wednesday afternoon dressing up box.

sweynforkbeard said:
.....making ones own net curtains, then settling down with a Mills and Boon whilst feeling the sensuous swish about one of the silk and taffeta so carefully selected from ones Wednesday afternoon dressing up box.

You are by far the strangest man i have ever not met

Getting in the bath after a game of rugby with stud (rake) marks down your legs and your missus making a big fuss and you saying "They're fine love but that won't suck itself".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.