These last fifteen years

My daughter is 11 , season ticket holder and known nothing but success. I'm sure she thinks I am making it up when I reminisce with friends about getting tanked by stockport county or spending away days at Swindon, Port Vale , Grimsby before the trudge home from yet another defeat and another manager leaving.
Happy days

Many fans will never see what the people will say about this period of time in 50 years' time. The history books being written about this period of time may be unbelievable or it could be the foundation of Manchester City being the greatest club in the world with so many titles and Champions League titles in the bank.

I don't really like to look back on our past history, Yes be very proud of the things we have done, but it can never be enough and you can never stand still and admire what you have done,

There will be an inevitable downturn for us. It happened to every team, but the last 15 years have been unbelievable and will probably never be matched

If we winning the champions league or in league 1 who cares though, most of us will be there no matter what
"Win or lose, we'll have some booze,
And if we draw, we'll have some more" !!!

Check out Paddy Power who have a facebook ad saying today was the worst result in our 15 year history.
I left them years ago and respectfully suggest others do too after publishing such a crass statement.

Check out Paddy Power who have a facebook ad saying today was the worst result in our 15 year history.
I left them years ago and respectfully suggest others do too after publishing such a crass statement.
They love to wind people up. Some of it will be aimed at us.

Also, our history may be short but it’s been glorious-:)

Last edited:
When Patrick Viera headed the ball away in the last minute of the Cup FInal v. Stoke it was a case of "Take me now, God, i can die happy." He's given me an unexpected bonus since then and still counting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.