These LGBT school protests

The drive for bringing LGBT lessons into the curriculum has hit a full stop because it's never going to happen in schools where the majority still believe in an ideology based on rocks and shouting. This will never pass because both the LGBT community and Islam will both fall back of their rights and Islam will get an exemption so their children will have to find out what grindr is off their mates.

Many people disagree with your opinion.

What do you base it on?

Many people? there's literally been a couple of people on here who have suggested an alternative and that it should happen.

I am willing to bet its more one sided in one direction. I have noticed a fair amount of those interested in this being talked about earlier in school on social media dont have children themselves.

Like i said and I wont be repeating it again, its a good idea to be discussed, but for the ages they are suggesting telling them. Just let the kids grow up a little.

Read the posts

Like i said and I wont be repeating it again, its a good idea to be discussed, but for the ages they are suggesting telling them. Just let the kids grow up a little.

The idea is to inform kids that whatever their choice in life it should be accepted. This is obviously abhorrent to religions hence the complaints and death threats.

This needs drumming in at an early age so the kind of prejudice that is happening now is stamped out. The earlier the better.

it is not sex education. It's about acceptance.

The idea is to inform kids that whatever their choice in life it should be accepted. This is obviously abhorrent to religions hence the complaints and death threats.

This needs drumming in at an early age so the kind of prejudice that is happening now is stamped out. The earlier the better.

it is not sex education. It's about acceptance.

In a previous post I mentioned that in effect it is all linked together.

I also mentioned it should all be left alone and rather than single out that somethings are different.

But that seeing same sex, interracial couples, etc etc is all normal.

In a previous post I mentioned that in effect it is all linked together.

I also mentioned it should all be left alone and rather than single out that somethings are different.

But that seeing same sex, interracial couples, etc etc is all normal.

I don't think anything is being singled out. It's just being mentioned as well as. People talk about parents and who lives at home right from the very very start. I don't see how that can be omitted from the conversation for even the youngest of school children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.