they flattered to deceive.

peoffrey said:
If Ibrahimovic was as genuinely world class as people have you believe then why is he allowed to leave Club after Club? Could you imagine U****d letting Rooney go to a European rival?

Look at how many clubs Romario has played for.

Kevin Keegan,never got him he was technically poor but very enthusiastic,yet the red scouse and Hamburger SV lapped him up.
Angel de Maria,we dodged a bullet there,makes Adam Johnson look like YaYa.
Rooney his temprament is a liability and his consistency leaves a lot to be desired.
Mark Viduka,looked good in Scotland and Croatia looked shite in the premier league,distinctly average yet to Aussies he's a legend.

waterloo blue said:
Kevin Keegan,never got him he was technically poor but very enthusiastic,yet the red scouse and Hamburger SV lapped him up.
Angel de Maria,we dodged a bullet there,makes Adam Johnson look like YaYa.
Rooney his temprament is a liability and his consistency leaves a lot to be desired.
Mark Viduka,looked good in Scotland and Croatia looked shite in the premier league,distinctly average yet to Aussies he's a legend.
Completely agree with you about Di Maria. What an overrated skinny fuckwit he is!

But Mark Virduka, sorry, not having that. For me he falls under the underrated bracket. He always impressed me for someone who wasn't top class he always played well even against United and Arsenal.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:59 am --<br /><br />The thing about Ibrahimovic for me is that he is a good player and can show flashes of absolute brilliance. But he is criminally overrated because a lot of the time he is a lazy, uninspiring tosser who can dish up some absolute bullshit football.

Yes he has a good winners medal record, yes he scores nice goals, in some seasons he's scored a lot of goals but that doesn't make him a world class striker whose name sits alongside Messi and CRonaldo in the media and amongst some fans.

He's just a good player; nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.