they flattered to deceive.

Willie Petitigrew and Peter Marinello when they came south.

Bebe and Bertatov at OT.

Mike Channon when he came to us I was expecting more to be honest.......

Same peeps who are slating Ibrahimovic probably think Balotelli is world class LOL

If Ibrahimovic was as genuinely world class as people have you believe then why is he allowed to leave Club after Club? Could you imagine U****d letting Rooney go to a European rival?

Pigeonho said:
Can't believe Figo is being mentioned as someone who flattered to deceive! What a great player.

Kluivert i'll have though.

-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:52 pm --

Seosa said:
Didn't we try to sign Figo in about '94?
The rumour at the time was that Horton, (think it was him anyway), had tried to get him. A further rumour was that Horton had decided against signing him.

(It may have been Ball actually, but either way the rumours were those above).

For Figo's sake it's the best decision he ever made, if of course it was his decision.

He had been recommended by Malcolm Allison but I always thought Alan Ball rejected the chance to sign him. Never mind he didn't do too badly.

de niro said:
so called "superstars" that were actually so so.

figo
klievert.

never got those two.

Kluivert and Figo are two of the best players ever to play football

peoffrey said:
If Ibrahimovic was as genuinely world class as people have you believe then why is he allowed to leave Club after Club?

Because he's moody, sometimes disruptive and has an ego the size of a planet. Doesn't change the fact he is a still a brilliant player. 9 league winners medals in 10 years in 3 different countries is a phenomenal record and I can't think of any other player who has done that. He shits medals

Could you imagine U****d letting Rooney go to a European rival?

Could you imagine Rooney moving abroad? Exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.