they flattered to deceive.

Marradona over rated? Loooooool... Some guy earlier said that Gerrard was over rated too, no way.... In his prime he was an animal.

Beckham, Giggs, Pato, Pique, Ferdinand, Robinho, Parker (I know most think he's shit but the media in this country would ejaculate in his arsehole and then suck it out) Cassano and i'll have to agree with those that said Figo as well.

To be honest though, you could name any England International players as they get so overhyped in this country its untrue.

After reading this thread again and seeing the names I realise this an obvious wind up hahaha right?

Please say its a wind up? PLEASE?

Some people think personal preference means they flattered to deceive
MALDINI
WTF
That is the biggest wind up to ever find itself on bluemoon, i almost fell out my chair when i read that

I haven't read all the names mentioned, but please tell me no one said Maldini and was serious. Words fail me.

EDIT: I've just read some of the names put up here, and have come to the conclusion that some people are better off sticking to Spot The Dog. Football is too much for them.

Most of the names have me like this.

146155950376610132GQCedJpNc.jpg

Notice how the other kids are walking away because they cannot believe people are being serious.

jimharri said:
Niall2407 said:
jimharri said:
Ibrahimovic. Yeah; I know I'll get dog's abuse but sorry; I just don't see it with him.
Totally agree but someone will come back and go on about the amount of medals he has got.
To answer that argument (and yes; I know you agreed with me. I'm not having a go at you Niall!); how many medals have John O'Shea, or Nicky Butt, or Phil Chuckle got? Does that make them world class players, or just lucky to have played in a very good side with (hate to say it) a very good manager.

Zlatan has won the league every single year for about 10 years in a row in different countries. You might think he's overrated but comparing him to O'Shea is absolutely laughable

-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 pm --

rael said:
Look at Ireland who have virtually no stars (with exception really to Given and maybe Keane) play incredibly well as a team.

By incredibly well did you mean utterly abysmal?<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 pm --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
jimharri said:
Ibrahimovic. Yeah; I know I'll get dog's abuse but sorry; I just don't see it with him.

He does flatter to deceive. He's always got good players around him and lacks the flair to win matches single handedly. The stats do show he was won things but several Swedes I know consider him overrated.

I know it's all about opinions but come off it, he has scored some unbelievable goals that a lot of top players wouldn't even think of attempting. If you'd said commitment and workrate you might be on to something.

Can't believe Figo is being mentioned as someone who flattered to deceive! What a great player.

Kluivert i'll have though.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:52 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
Didn't we try to sign Figo in about '94?
The rumour at the time was that Horton, (think it was him anyway), had tried to get him. A further rumour was that Horton had decided against signing him.

(It may have been Ball actually, but either way the rumours were those above).

For Figo's sake it's the best decision he ever made, if of course it was his decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.