Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just trying to bump up his contract at Barca. I've absolutely no ITK credentials but I'll give this one a 20% chance of happening.

Thiago Alcantara would be seriously considering his future at FC Barcelona and does not rule change air next season, as discussed in the program 'The first toc' of RAC1. The midfielder would the Premier League as a destination end if culé abandoning discipline. The Manchester City already have interest in him.
All born Advanced Information Mundo Deportivo last week, and which indicated that the FC Barcelona put the player in the market, although the desire was not to leave at any price. The need to raise money to meet the signings ahead would be the main reason.
Again according RAC1, the Player buyout, estimated at 90 million euros, will be reduced to 20 if not disputed a number of parties, which in the end could go at an affordable price.

thiago willing to listen to an offer from the city

Forget the translation. Forget that he may or may not come our way.

Is it just me or, after years of watching what we have watched, does anyone else just get a buzz off the fact that a foreign paper refers to "The City" and the whole world knows who they mean?

they aren't happy on the barca forum with tito at all and aren't thrilled about the idea of him and leaving especially since the fact that hr plays xavi in meaningless games as opposed to playing thiago. we've made contact, player wants to listen so let's see where this goes

O and malaga play barca in the last game of the season ;)

csl said:
thiago willing to listen to an offer from the city

Forget the translation. Forget that he may or may not come our way.

Is it just me or, after years of watching what we have watched, does anyone else just get a buzz off the fact that a foreign paper refers to "The City" and the whole world knows who they mean?

THIS! good times to be a Blue!

Hopefully we will be welcoming him to our club in the weeks to come! Crossing my fingers this really happens!

Sir Joe Aguero said:
I keep hearing talk of 'the new Iniesta', is that an accurate description? He seems to get a fair few games in one of the best and most competitive midfields in the world. This is the right type of signing for the club.
How does he compare to Isco?
It was about 2-3 summers back during the European U21championships that I made a point of watching Spain play because of reports that we were looking at Javi Martinez & apparently he was going to be the next big thing in La Liga.

Watching the match though, it was Alcantra who stood out head & shoulders above everyone & he made Martinez look like a Chapionship player at best. It wasn't fair on the opposition because what I saw was akin to someone slipping Messi into that match as a ringer he was that good.

I made it my business to watch the rest of the tournament & what I'd seen in that 1st match was no fluke because Alcantra was seriously that good. It was immediately after that tournament that Barca gave him a new contract with a €90m buy-out clause inserted to ward off any potential suitors (namely Man City).

I'm surprised he hasn't kicked on further than he has, but having said that he has got Xavi, Iniesta & Messi blocking his path. If we could get him for a reasonsble fee, then YES we should absolutely get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.