Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
if anyone knows whether this is worth pursuing, it's our executives.

Someone I doubt Barca will let him go without a major confrontation

They have already started, with the leaks on Pellegrini, the smear campaign on Sorriano and them sniffing aroud Kompany. We have must of gotten under Barca's skin.

There's a Cold War going on between Soriano/Txiki and the Barca crew that replaced them (and Laporta) right now. Triggering Thiago's allegedly modified release clause of £17million would piss them off big time. Apparently Barca promised Soriano/Txiki dibs on some of their academy kids then reneged on the agreement.

for me he would be a massive statement of intent, like ive said previously with him and isco we would have te heirs to xavi and iniesta perfect for the new direction are club is going

g180aj said:
i fear we wont be at the table an he will be mata mark 2, if we would have signed mata instead of nasri we would have 2 titles in 2 years

He could become better than Mata. If he moves from Barcelona this summer and we don't sign him I'm first to Txikis house with a long warm slightly sloppy log destined for a journey through his letterbox.

LoveCity said:
There's a Cold War going on between Soriano/Txiki and the Barca crew that replaced them (and Laporta) right now. Triggering Thiago's allegedly modified release clause of £17million would piss them off big time. Apparently Barca promised Soriano/Txiki dibs on some of their academy kids then reneged on the agreement.

Watched Laporta on Revista De La Liga (last week I think) and he spoke of Txiki like he was a football god, he said he never did anything without first consulting Txiki. Seemed like a really nice bloke. He said something along the lines of the new lot at Barca have been working in disregard to their legacy and everything they built, basically implying they're ruining Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.