Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we will be welcoming him to our club in the weeks to come! Crossing my fingers this really happens!

Surely if we sign Thiago we won't be buying Isco unless of course we are selling Nasri.

For the record I like both but I think Thiago is the better player and rather than buy both we should be buying someone like Navas.

CTID101 said:
Surely if we sign Thiago we won't be buying Isco unless of course we are selling Nasri.

For the record I like both but I think Thiago is the better player and rather than buy both we should be buying someone like Navas.

Isco, and particularly Thiago are both very versatile players. Although I feel Isco's best position is out wide, as an attacking wide left midfielder.
Thiago is more of a central midfielder, with a very impressive drive to get the ball forward, being a rather direct player.

I could very well imagine them two on the pitch at the same time, in a 4-3-3 formation for example:

----------------- Fernandinho -----------------------
----------- Yaya --------------- Thiago -------------
---- Silva --------------------------------- Isco ----
-------------------- Aguero --------------------------

Yaya, Thiago or Nasri to play in that central midfield, a link between defence and attack.
Fernandinho would have a more defensive role, and Rodwell, Garcia, Barry could also play there.

Nasri, who looks like he'll stay with us (which malkes me very happy) needs to play in the central midfield. He and Thiago would be amazing together.

Matt the Giant said:
CTID101 said:

Isco, and particularly Thiago are both very versatile players. Although I feel Isco's best position is out wide, as an attacking wide left midfielder.
Thiago is more of a central midfielder, with a very impressive drive to get the ball forward, being a rather direct player.

I could very well imagine them two on the pitch at the same time, in a 4-3-3 formation for example:

Yaya, Thiago or Nasri to play in that central midfield, a link between defence and attack.
Fernandinho would have a more defensive role, and Rodwell, Garcia, Barry could also play there.

Nasri, who looks like he'll stay with us (which malkes me very happy) needs to play in the central midfield. He and Thiago would be amazing together.

Cavani?

BringBackSwales said:
Matt the Giant said:
CTID101 said:

Cavani?

Bench

;)

Claytop said:
BringBackSwales said:
Matt the Giant said:

Cavani?

Bench

;)
lol

BringBackSwales said:
Matt the Giant said:
CTID101 said:

Cavani?

Adds yet another fantastic option. Kun can play in a wide(er) role in a 4-3-3, as he often did for Atlético Madrid. Or maybe we'll use a an attacking central mf with two central strikers, one laying a bit deeper?

One thing I don't get about this considering his future lark, I thought that's what he did last summer, hence the buyout clause and improved contract? A year on and it still hasn't improved, what's to think it will in another year? He needed to be getting regular game time last season, not next!

This would be a great signing, I post on a general football forum and all the Barca fans on there think he shits gold and pisses perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.