Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
cmdub said:
sam-caddick said:
Could be Isco...

:P
Basically someone wrote 'see you in Manchester' on the ball its pretty clear. The question is was it written by isco or De Gea and where in manchester... Hopefully this stuff becomes more clear by weeks end
I've heard most of our Spanish-speaking players (nor De Gea for that matter) care too much about the second word in the respective titles. Seems they often refer to both as Manchester. This may be incorrect, but it's what I've seen.
In many places, City are 'City' and United are 'Manchester'. Though, I believe that whoever wrote it was referring to the city.

I think they'd be referring to the city which is why its up in the air. You can't read too much into anything else. All signs point to him being at one of us next year

manchester1.jpg

thiago-ball-620x350.jpg

The red plastics would seriously melt down if we got him. Many are convinced he is their player and they don't seem too aware of our potential interest.

LoveCity said:
The red plastics would seriously melt down if we got him. Many are convinced he is their player and they don't seem too aware of our potential interest.
Not only are they apparently unaware of our interest, they're unaware we have the Barce boys on board. I'm sure they could sell our interest to him within minutes.

LoveCity said:
They'd be devastated, every single one of them are convinced he's going there. If it gets a good confirmation that hes coming here instead the first place id visit is their forum for the hilarity

LoveCity said:

Because there is none, neither of Barcelonas main papers even mention you regards thiago, a spanish Jouno specifically said your not an option last night, an editor for sport has also said your not in the running.

Its pretty clear to everyone your not getting Thiago, everyone bar this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.