Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
manchester1.jpg

thiago-ball-620x350.jpg
Bump

NipHolmes said:
Kompany is King said:
Ray78 said:
A fair point but you cannot rule Chelsea out on this one. Chelsea if they have to can pay a bit more extra than the rags and also London can play a part in the move.

What did Hunter tweet?

To paraphrase.

City are close to Isco but also want Thiago. Not one or the other, both.

United and Chelsea been keeping tabs but so have City.

-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:45 pm --

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Plain Speaking said:
Are you saying we are his "one destination"?
Current betting odds are 1.67 to United; 6.0 to us, 6.5 to Real and 7.0 to Bayern.
His main gripe is he is not getting played at Barca. Utd have a shortage of quality midfielders and also have his friend De Gea.
Dont get me wrong, I would be delighted if we get him, I just dont think we will!

You build teams around people like this and yes united makes sense but i'm 10/1 confident he will never play for them, the odds mean jack to be honest pal - if it becomes apparent that indeed he will leave , then city will be at the front of any decision!!!

Where would you play him?

It's game over for Rodwell, Milner and Garcia instantly. Maybe keep Rodwell but hardly value for money the amount he's injured.

Best move for the lad imo is Arsenal. Go there and then move in 3 years. Insist on having a buyout in the contract he signs so he can leave for City etc later on. Best move for gametime, development and future options.

Cheers for the update on Hunter.

Midfield is the area we needed most to improve so to get one or both would be great news.

Jonathan Trott said:
LoveCity said:
The red plastics would seriously melt down if we got him. Many are convinced he is their player and they don't seem too aware of our potential interest.

Because there is none, neither of Barcelonas main papers even mention you regards thiago, a spanish Jouno specifically said your not an option last night, an editor for sport has also said your not in the running.

Its pretty clear to everyone your not getting Thiago, everyone bar this forum.
Give us the low down on Pepe Gutierrez's reliability, Johnny lad.

Jonathan Trott said:
LoveCity said:
The red plastics would seriously melt down if we got him. Many are convinced he is their player and they don't seem too aware of our potential interest.

Because there is none, neither of Barcelonas main papers even mention you regards thiago, a spanish Jouno specifically said your not an option last night, an editor for sport has also said your not in the running.

yawn.

I would absolutley love him to come here as I believe a midfield trio of Thiago - Yaya - Fernandinho would not only be the best midfield in the Premier, but one of the best in world football.

My feeling is he is rag bound though.

Hope Txiki is on his case.

Jonathan Trott said:
LoveCity said:

Who is this Rag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.