Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:
NipHolmes said:
Still can't see him coming here, think he will stay put.

Even though he said he wants to leave?

He wants to play, he won't get that at Barca with Iniesta, Xavi and Fabregas in the side.
When did he say that?

a barca paper said he has spoke to tito and asked to leave, he feels he cannot be guaranteed enough playing time at barca.

Joehannes said:
NipHolmes said:
Still can't see him coming here, think he will stay put.
Yes, so do I.

Every chance De Gea is trying his hardest to persuade him to join them. Including that scribble on the ball.

Think he'll listen to a lot of clubs but ultimately, Barcelona will be the most persuasive, they always are.
Barca had their chance to keep him last season. They were coasting the league and could easily have played him for the quota of games; which would have made the ridiculously low buy out clause void.
There is no management change at Barca so there is less liklihood that there will be a dramatic change in current selection preferences.
I think it is most likely Thiago leaves, unfortunately to the rags!<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm --<br /><br />
Claytop said:
Can someone explain who's ball this is and who's wrote on it?

Thanks.
It's Thiago match ball for scoring his hat-trick. All the Spanish players signed it. It is widely thought De Gea put "see you in Manchester"

sam-caddick said:
Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:
Even though he said he wants to leave?

He wants to play, he won't get that at Barca with Iniesta, Xavi and Fabregas in the side.
When did he say that?

a barca paper said he has spoke to tito and asked to leave, he feels he cannot be guaranteed enough playing time at barca.
I think I read the piece. Was it in Sport? I don't remember it actually saying that he had asked to leave, only that Tito said that he's still behind Xavi and Iniesta (which is true really, anyone who has watched Thiago at Barca a lot knows that a major criticism of him may be that he gives the ball away too much), and that he wasn't happy about that.

mcfc2607 said:
but if it was de gea and thiago was coming city he would still put that.
Exactly, and even if Isco wrote it he could still be on his way to united. Basically we have no idea what it means, although United are still favourites as they have been all the way through.

It either means three things:

1) He is off to the rags
2) He's coming to us
3) He's not decided his future yet but Manchester is an option

Gotta love the transfer window!

bugsyblue said:
It either means three things:

1) He is off to the rags
2) He's coming to us
3) He's not decided his future yet but Manchester is an option

Gotta love the transfer window!

Or he's wanting to sample a pint in Mother Mac's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.