Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar would be huge, but it's highly unlikely.

I think we need a decent play-maker like Y. Toure and Silva - Thiago would be a good player and a great signing, but I can't see him in a City shirt, can you?

CTID101 said:
Surely if we sign Thiago we won't be buying Isco unless of course we are selling Nasri.

For the record I like both but I think Thiago is the better player and rather than buy both we should be buying someone like Navas.

I've heard there could be developments on that front too; Nasri may be on his way after a fall-out with VK!! Can anyone else substantiate this?

Edit; can anyone substantiate this?

bugsyblue said:
grim up north said:
g180aj said:
if txiki lets him go to old Trafford ill never have any faith in him as far as transfers go

And if we don't want to sign him?

And you don't think Txiki knows him better than anyone in the UK?! If he was going to be as good as Xavi or Iniesta do you really think Barca would be letting him go?

Good player but not sure he will ever be a great player.

Him leaving is little to do with ability. He's 22 now and both sides agree he needs to play every week. They need to raise some cash this summer to fund Neymar and a top CB so 7/8 will be going and they can also only have a 25 man squad. Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Busquets & Song are all ahead of him and Sergi Roberto is being promoted. Any deal will have their usual 2 year buyback option.

Having watched plenty of him, whoever signs him is getting a hell of a player in my opinion. Especially for £15m. Would personally far rather Thiago over Isco or Nasri.

Somehow Chelsea as well as several other clubs managed to do okay up front having multiple creative options. I'm not sure why so many of our fans are so convinced the way forward is only having two creative midfielders in the entire squad.

taconinja said:
Somehow Chelsea as well as several other clubs managed to do okay up front having multiple creative options. I'm not sure why so many of our fans are so convinced the way forward is only having two creative midfielders in the entire squad.

Baffles me to

taconinja said:

Completely agree with this. They need competition and back-up. At least 4 of em (but you could include Milner)

NQCitizen said:
taconinja said:

Completely agree with this. They need competition and back-up. At least 4 of em (but you could include Milner)

He said creative :-)

taconinja said:
Aye. Besides, Thiago can play much deeper than any of our current creative threats. Plays deeper than Isco too.

grim up north said:
NQCitizen said:
taconinja said:

He said creative :-)

Milner can't play tiki taka but if we crossed and countered more perhaps his creativity would be more apparent. Plus he's the best set piece taker in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.