Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read redcafe thread. The BITTER BASTARDS!!!

Moves here and it'd be down to money. Did I dream us winning the fa cup and the league? Having a first eleven that is superior to theirs.

NipHolmes said:
Just read redcafe thread. The BITTER BASTARDS!!!

Moves here and it'd be down to money. Did I dream us winning the fa cup and the league? Having a first eleven that is superior to theirs.
thats everyones argument. "oooh he only goes to city for money" and so on.. Nothing to do with realistic tittle ambitions and a realistic plan for a solid trophy haul, nor do to the fact tha we have multiple spanish speakers and spanish internationals in our team no... stupid morons.

Exactly the Scholes-like replacement the rag cunts have been lacking.

I'll be gutted if he goes there, but sealing the deal with Isco will more than make up for it.

That 'nos vemos en Manchester' can only mean one of two things I think. Either Thiago has said to de Gea that he is going to the rags, or de Gea is just saying it as a way to try and entice him to go there. No way would Isco write that, in my opinion at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.