Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were we seriously in race for him ever? He has been linked with United, RM and Bayern lot more than us and our name has been thrown in mix just to make it spicy just to say later that he snubbed us for them.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I'd say Isco's written it as they are both going to Manchester on opposite sides. I doubt De Gea has a sense of humour.
If you have watched De Gea they are always messing around together, having a laugh.
Apparently Thiago was telling De gea to come to Barca and vice versa.
Isco doesnt seem as friendly with Thiago.

bigdavecox90 said:
"I think Thiago is overrated anyway, he's really not that good, not sure why people are creaming themselves so much over him, I'm much more excited at the prospect of Strootman"

Comedy shout from someone on the Rag Forum.
I agree, its nothing really special about him, hes been overhyped becuase hes a barca youth player and captain of Spanish U21. Dont take it wrong he is very good player but not so good he will make united a far better side, like Isco would have done.

LoveCity said:
Thiago might have non-footballing reasons to come to Manchester?

BNImt2NCcAEKNOW.jpg:large

There has always been something feminine about de Gea... His hair style, his nice facial hair, the way he kicks the ball out, etc. Wonder if his gf is a smoke screen, eh..

zeven said:
bigdavecox90 said:
"I think Thiago is overrated anyway, he's really not that good, not sure why people are creaming themselves so much over him, I'm much more excited at the prospect of Strootman"

I agree, its nothing really special about him, hes been overhyped becuase hes a barca youth player and captain of Spanish U21. Dont take it wrong he is very good player but not so good he will make united a far better side, like Isco would have done.

Isco is a notch above. He has all the qualities to be in mix for world player of the year in future. Thiago will be like Cesc.

If they get Strootman and Garay does that mean we can finally sign the future of England in Jones and Cleverley?! Or is Real, Barca and PSG after them?

Don't think we need him. He's an absolute steal at that price though.

If he and Isco both join us now after the rags wetting themselves, I don't think I'd stop laughing until the season after next.

Fernd_06 said:
zeven said:
bigdavecox90 said:

Isco is a notch above. He has all the qualities to be in mix for world player of the year in future. Thiago will be like Cesc.

"Like Cesc" would be really good, wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.