Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
MihaiCity said:
Jumanji said:
I don't think he will stay at Barcelona, the writing on the the ball is telling, in my opinion.

from what i understand de gea wrotte on ball not thiago
I did not ever say Thiago wrote that...

'See you in Manchester' ... Thiago is leaving 100% for me

I think it was more of a joke from De Gea

'David de Gea: "Hopefully, I'll have a Spanish teammate next year at Manchester United.
Me, and any player at Manchester United would love to have someone like Thiago in their team, which is good. We've spoken about it jokingly (Thiago going to United),but Barca know they have a star and I don't think they'll let him go."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/201306...376131167.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/201306...376131167.html</a>

The transfer news for Thiago is worrying. It seems that United are getting him. We had better be doing some quiet negotiations or we are definitely not in it for Thiago...

Saif1994 said:
The transfer news for Thiago is worrying. It seems that United are getting him. We had better be doing some quiet negotiations or we are definitely not in it for Thiago...

where does it say theat they are getting him?

Claytop said:
Jumanji said:
MihaiCity said:
from what i understand de gea wrotte on ball not thiago

'David de Gea: "Hopefully, I'll have a Spanish teammate next year at Manchester United.
Me, and any player at Manchester United would love to have someone like Thiago in their team, which is good. We've spoken about it jokingly (Thiago going to United),but Barca know they have a star and I don't think they'll let him go."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/201306...376131167.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/201306...376131167.html</a>
I don't think you put a joke (a quite pointless and lame one if it is a joke) like that on a European Championship ball that a player will want to keep for the rest of his life.

IMO, he knows something.

richards30 said:
Saif1994 said:

If you do a Thiago google news search every single article has Manchester United target Thiago. etc. Its annoying as hell, especially when his buyout is worth less than a quarter of his real value.

I simply cannot see why Barca would let him leave. He is a perfect replacement for Xavi or Iniesta. These players do not come along very often and they are huge boots to fill, but Thiago has shown early promise and he has been at Barca since 2005. It does not make any sense that they would want to sell a player with such potential especially with their policy of bringing through young and talented players who stay in the squad for long periods of time.

Just look at Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Busquets and Messi. These players entered the youth academy and have been at the club ever since, resulting in incredible success for the players and for Barcelona.

If you have a chance to be great at Barcelona, why would you choose to leave? Name a bigger club. Anything else is a step down.

Ok, Barca do have an ageing squad, but they do have a number of rising stars including Thiago. Couple this with future investment, it is not likely that they are going to disappear any time soon.

Jumanji said:
Claytop said:
Jumanji said:

I don't think you put a joke (a quite pointless and lame one if it is a joke) like that on a European Championship ball that a player will want to keep for the rest of his life.

IMO, he knows something.

Lol at the end of the day it's just a ball.

Not like it will take pride of place on his wall or something.

As Manuel would say, 'he knows nothing'

kp789 said:
I simply cannot see why Barca would let him leave. He is a perfect replacement for Xavi or Iniesta. These players do not come along very often and they are huge boots to fill, but Thiago has shown early promise and he has been at Barca since 2005. It does not make any sense that they would want to sell a player with such potential especially with their policy of bringing through young and talented players who stay in the squad for long periods of time.

Just look at Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Busquets and Messi. These players entered the youth academy and have been at the club ever since, resulting in incredible success for the players and for Barcelona.

If you have a chance to be great at Barcelona, why would you choose to leave? Name a bigger club. Anything else is a step down.

Ok, Barca do have an ageing squad, but they do have a number of rising stars including Thiago. Couple this with future investment, it is not likely that they are going to disappear any time soon.
He has a release clause that, at the moment is 18 million quid so they don't have a say in the matter. Plus he wants more game time and wants to leave. So in this case Barcelona can't do anything and it's their fault that he is leaving.

Saif1994 said:
richards30 said:
Saif1994 said:

If you do a Thiago google news search every single article has Manchester United target Thiago. etc. Its annoying as hell, especially when his buyout is worth less than a quarter of his real value.

Whilst it may be annoying it is certainly no indicator that United are getting him.

If people are flapping from google searches then you'll be in for a long and painful summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.