Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercity88 said:
The thing with Thiago is he no doubt has potential to be world class, as so many of these Barca and Spanish academy players seem to nowadays, but I can just see Barca either putting a buy back clause in or otherwise Thiago just wanting to go back to Barca. If it were me and I couldnt make it at City yet because of whoever, so I went elsewhere, if City were then rumoured to want me back I would run there! Similar to Pique and to a lesser extent Fabregas, I really believe that whatever potential he has it will be Barca that profit from it eventually.

The only way Barca can profit is if he flops and then they take him back at a lower fee.

Please understand that if someone pays the buyout clause before 1st August, Barca can't do anything about it!

mad zab said:
supercity88 said:
The thing with Thiago is he no doubt has potential to be world class, as so many of these Barca and Spanish academy players seem to nowadays, but I can just see Barca either putting a buy back clause in or otherwise Thiago just wanting to go back to Barca. If it were me and I couldnt make it at City yet because of whoever, so I went elsewhere, if City were then rumoured to want me back I would run there! Similar to Pique and to a lesser extent Fabregas, I really believe that whatever potential he has it will be Barca that profit from it eventually.

The only way Barca can profit is if he flops and then they take him back at a lower fee.

Please understand that if someone pays the buyout clause before 1st August, Barca can't do anything about it!
we do not know that for sure

mad zab said:
supercity88 said:

Yeah I understand how a buyout clause works but what I am saying is that he is not yet world class. He may develop into a fantastic player, and when he does Barca will look to buy him back and he will likely want to go back there. Yes Barca will pay more money etc but no doubt they will manage to get him at a low cost as with Pique and Fabregas. We need a balance between buying players already at a high level and those that have the potential to be as with Thiago and Isco. We have added Fernandinho who is experienced at playing in the Champions League and Navas who is at a peak age. Now we need to supplement it with young players who not only improve, but play their best football at City. Thiago in my opinion would not massively improve our team here and now, in the future no doubt he will be a huge talent but like I say he will probably go back to his boyhood club Barca and play his best football there.

MihaiCity said:
Jumanji said:
I don't think he will stay at Barcelona, the writing on the the ball is telling, in my opinion.

from what i understand de gea wrotte on ball not thiago
I did not ever say Thiago wrote that...

'See you in Manchester' ... Thiago is leaving 100% for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.