Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
Daz_Blue said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 13m
Attention: @Todo__LigaBBVA reporting that Thiago will be announced as a Manchester United player in the next few hours.

This Hernandez is just a Twitter Attention Whore why do people keep posting his tweets?

I do when he quotes another source

And who is this @Todo__LigaBBVA ? Just another whore on twatter I guess?

I am gonna have a go at this too now:

@avoidconfusion 38s
Thiago Alcántara será jugador del Manchester City en las próximas horas #Fichajes #MCFC

People will believe anything on twitter, even if the address is

you'llbelieveanything@youmug100

NoahCity said:
not good if they get Thiago.

We can't stop them getting every good player. In two years or less there will be another Thiago like Sergi Samper or Oliver Torres. United are always going to buy quality, we just need to match them. And the big difference maker has been Fergie - for the first time in the lifetime of many City fans, we arguably now have the better team-building manager.

Don't think we need him and I reckon he'll go back to Barca once Xavi packs it in, but I'd love it if we nipped in there and signed him

...just to see the reaction of the twats in the Redcafe Thiago thread lol

Nos Vamos Manchester you say?
XPEhmxP.png

LoveCity said:
NoahCity said:
not good if they get Thiago.

We can't stop them getting every good player. In two years or less there will be another Thiago like Sergi Samper or Oliver Torres. United are always going to buy quality, we just need to match them. And the big difference maker has been Fergie - for the first time in the lifetime of many City fans, we arguably now have the better team-building manager.

Accepted, so what went wrong when mata and Javi Martinez were stars of the last under 21 comp. For me this is just the same. We have a habit of missing out and in this instance the guy is going cheap and is pure class. And I'm not having this fernandinho or yaya line as an excuse. What happens when they get injured etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.