Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad 4 It said:
ono said:
Moyes will coach his ability out if him anyway. In the meantime, it will be ace watching him trying to play tika taka with Cleverley and Carrick.

He's a good player and could go on to be a great player, but he was tipped for similar levels of super stardom after the last Euro u21 when he scored from the halfway line. He wouldn't be the first prodigy Barcelona sold after not breaking into the team despite standing out at Youth tournaments. He could be the next Iniesta, but he could also have a similar trajectory to Dos Santos or Bojan. As could Isco for that matter.

Yes just like everyone said about mata and Martinez. I respect everyone's views on this but for me at the price he's available it's worth the gamble especially as Barry isn't getting any younger, Garcia isn't good enough, yaya gets overused and as a result we see a loss in form. Also Rodwell is known to be injury prone and Milner doesn't play in the middle. So in this case I do see room for him. He would probably play at least half our games.

At least half our games wouldn't be enough for him. He wants to be a first choice. Can't have them all. We need a player like Isco more than him.

Why are some on here talking like we have just passed over Thiago and let him go to the rags.

Txiki I am sure has done everything he can to do a deal for a player of his talent as he will do in the future.
He could have offered him everything he wants, Thiago can still reject us you know.

CTID101 said:
Why are some on here talking like we have just passed over Thiago and let him go to the rags.

Txiki I am sure has done everything he can to do a deal for a player of his talent as he will do in the future.
He could have offered him everything he wants, Thiago can still reject us you know.
im wondering why everyone's acting like hes a done deal to the rags. Have i missed something.

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Mad 4 It said:
ono said:
Moyes will coach his ability out if him anyway. In the meantime, it will be ace watching him trying to play tika taka with Cleverley and Carrick.

He's a good player and could go on to be a great player, but he was tipped for similar levels of super stardom after the last Euro u21 when he scored from the halfway line. He wouldn't be the first prodigy Barcelona sold after not breaking into the team despite standing out at Youth tournaments. He could be the next Iniesta, but he could also have a similar trajectory to Dos Santos or Bojan. As could Isco for that matter.

Yes just like everyone said about mata and Martinez. I respect everyone's views on this but for me at the price he's available it's worth the gamble especially as Barry isn't getting any younger, Garcia isn't good enough, yaya gets overused and as a result we see a loss in form. Also Rodwell is known to be injury prone and Milner doesn't play in the middle. So in this case I do see room for him. He would probably play at least half our games.

I also love the way everyone is writing Moyes off before he has even managed a game. He could be better than baconface for all we know. United weren't impressive last year and they had a damn good squad. Who is to say Moyes won't come in and improve them? I hope to fuck he doesn't, but you never know. Before he signed up with the rags I had the opinion that he is a very good young manager, who is able to get his players to play to the maximum of their ability. My view hasn't changed, although I hope he crashes and burns and proves me wrong!

very much this. Don't get me wrong, I hope he fails big time, but considering what he did at everton with fuck all then I think those writing him off are as premature as one of Corky's shags; I can think of a few times when I wish Gollum was a shit manager, as they have put one over on us under him more times than most

Blue Hefner said:
Has he signed for United?

No. In short doom mongers are jumping the gun due to a couple of tweets...

This transfer window is already at ridiculous as previous and it's only June.... not just us though as the Rag Cafe are at melting point because 2 hours have passed and there has been no announcement on him being a utd player....

which i personally don't think will happen. Most likely scenario he will be a stays a Barca player, but i think if he were to move we would be in the strongest position with Spanish Dave, Navas and most likely Isco and Pellers brand of football being more suited to Thiago's playing style...

just a hunch. Could be wrong.

Beanhead said:
Blue Hefner said:

This transfer window is already at ridiculous as previous and it's only June.... not just us though as the Rag Cafe are at melting point because 2 hours have passed and there has been no announcement on him being a utd player....

which i personally don't think will happen. Most likely scenario he will be a stays a Barca player, but i think if he were to move we would be in the strongest position with Spanish Dave, Navas and most likely Isco and Pellers brand of football being more suited to Thiago's playing style...

shows how much you know

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Beanhead said:
Blue Hefner said:

shows how much you know

Yeah i know fuck all.

Just like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.