Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
vaziooo said:
Smithy34 said:
We can't buy everyone....and he will still be playing under gollum

And have Barca officially said he is up for sale??

I hope he doesnt end there. If that lot has him and decent winger we can kiss good bye to the title regardless of gollum.

+ he has a buy out clause and barca can not do nothing about it ( re Gotze to bayern)

LoL

vaziooo said:
Smithy34 said:

I hope he doesnt end there. If that lot has him and decent winger we can kiss good bye to the title regardless of gollum.

+ he has a buy out clause and barca can not do nothing about it ( re Gotze to bayern)
Lol.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:28 pm --<br /><br />
Ray78 said:
Tito Vilanova has dropped a huge bollock on this one if true.
More the club's fault. They didn't make him aware of this other clause.

Bluemooner33 said:
vaziooo said:
Smithy34 said:

LoL

you thought the same about rapist last year ?

celticfc482 said:
Losing Thiago would be a whole lot worse if we don't get Isco.
You can't lose something you didn't have.

Missing out on Isco would hurt, mainly because he has the potential to become one of the world's very best. Thiago is a level below him, imo. Many youngsters just as good, for me.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm --<br /><br />
vaziooo said:
Bluemooner33 said:
vaziooo said:

LoL

you thought the same about rapist last year ?
We barely strengthened last year. Have corrected much of the imbalance of our squad already this summer.

Joehannes said:
celticfc482 said:

Missing out on Isco would hurt, mainly because he has the potential to become one of the world's very best. Thiago is a level below him, imo. Many youngsters just as good, for me.

Agree with this, Thiago is a very good player but Isco is going to become World Class

Smithy34 said:
Joehannes said:
celticfc482 said:

Missing out on Isco would hurt, mainly because he has the potential to become one of the world's very best. Thiago is a level below him, imo. Many youngsters just as good, for me.

Agree with this, Thiago is a very good player but Isco is going to become World Class

I am stunned by how little some rate Thiago on here. They BOTH will likely be World Class.

im actually really gutted, even tho he hasn't signed yet for trafford we've missed out big time here and im feeling more and more that isco is sliding away as Zidane reals him in.

g180aj said:
im actually really gutted, even tho he hasn't signed yet for trafford we've missed out big time here and im feeling more and more that isco is sliding away as Zidane reals him in.
Pellegrini will sort it out. Don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.