Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
NQCitizen said:
grim up north said:
NQCitizen said:
Completely agree with this. They need competition and back-up. At least 4 of em (but you could include Milner)

He said creative :-)

Milner can't play tiki taka but if we crossed and countered more perhaps his creativity would be more apparent. Plus he's the best set piece taker in the team.
I like Milner and certainly won't discount him. He is a different kind of midfielder for me, but I do concede your point.

I'm sure we asked about him last year, unfortunately we went and bought Garcia and Rodwell so unless either goes they may not want to purchase another midfielder who plays in the centre.

Claytop said:
I'm sure we asked about him last year, unfortunately we went and bought Garcia and Rodwell so unless either goes they may not want to purchase another midfielder who plays in the centre.
If we've asked for him last year Barca might have offered him to us first instead of others. But again, if there is a player available at Barca I'm sure the Spaniards will be the first to try and negotiate something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.