Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
cmdub said:
Apparently Milan have been sniffing around as well according to @Milanello

lol!! what have they bid????? £2m???

haha, well played...

Apparently there is a 18m buyout clause if he doesnt play a certain # of games.
Galliani has spoken highly of him and said he wants to sign him.
The 18m buyout is the easy part.

Getting the player to agree to come is the tricky one.

One thing Milan can guarantee, is that he walks DIRECTLY into our starting midfield. Thiago is leaving Barca for playing time (if he leaves at all).. SO we have that going.

Wages are a totally different story... Galliani is going to have to sell the "package".. Plus, Thiago was born and lived in Italy for some time (not that it matters a whole lot, but he'll play on it)

Remains to be seen whether we have expressed any concrete intention to inquire about Thiago

Again we will be linked with every major player that is available, the only plus side at the minute should we be interested is the connections that again Txiki has with his agent

Downside could well be the frosty relationship we currently have with Barca. Expect them to want more money if their supposed bid for Neymar has been knocked back by Santos

Smithy34 said:
Remains to be seen whether we have expressed any concrete intention to inquire about Thiago

Again we will be linked with every major player that is available, the only plus side at the minute should we be interested is the connections that again Txiki has with his agent

Downside could well be the frosty relationship we currently have with Barca. Expect them to want more money if their supposed bid for Neymar has been knocked back by Santos

Barca may want more money because it is us. Why they would want more money because they did not get Neymar, I don't know.

If there is a buy out clause, Barca can want whatever they want but we only have to meet said clause.

ACMilan said:
richards30 said:
cmdub said:
Apparently Milan have been sniffing around as well according to @Milanello

lol!! what have they bid????? £2m???

haha, well played...

Apparently there is a 18m buyout clause if he doesnt play a certain # of games.
Galliani has spoken highly of him and said he wants to sign him.
The 18m buyout is the easy part.

Getting the player to agree to come is the tricky one.

One thing Milan can guarantee, is that he walks DIRECTLY into our starting midfield. Thiago is leaving Barca for playing time (if he leaves at all).. SO we have that going.

Wages are a totally different story... Galliani is going to have to sell the "package".. Plus, Thiago was born and lived in Italy for some time (not that it matters a whole lot, but he'll play on it)

£18m or €18 buyout?

Kompany is King said:
£18m or €18 buyout?

Oy, Ill NEVER remember to speak in pounds here... ever.
18m euro is his buyout if he doesnt play a certain # of games - I dont know what that number is

His buyout is 90m otherwise.

This is the word going around

ACMilan said:
Kompany is King said:
£18m or €18 buyout?

Oy, Ill NEVER remember to speak in pounds here... ever.
18m euro is his buyout if he doesnt play a certain # of games - I dont know what that number is

His buyout is 90m otherwise.

This is the word going around

I thought it was €20 mill roughly £18 mill f r om the rumours an absolute steal

Kompany is King said:
Smithy34 said:

Barca may want more money because it is us. Why they would want more money because they did not get Neymar, I don't know.

I am guessing he may have assumed they want more money cos they may need to spend more than they hoped to get Neymar

BringBackSwales said:
I am guessing he may have assumed they want more money cos they may need to spend more than they hoped to get Neymar

Barca wont be able to ask for a penny more than 18m if that clause actually does exist in his contract, as he hasn;t met the required # of games.

Thaigo looks to be the Wildcard transfer nobody expected to come up ... every big club will knocking on his door to get agreement...

So with the buyout clause at 18M Euro... (which is nothing for his calibre of player)... it all comes down to what Thaigo wants i.e. which club offers him top wages, consistent game time and possibly which project and environment he prefers...

This has got to be the most "in the air" transfer this summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.