Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we have done enough ground work in convincing we are the right club for Alcantara.

ACMilan said:
BringBackSwales said:
I am guessing he may have assumed they want more money cos they may need to spend more than they hoped to get Neymar

Barca wont be able to ask for a penny more than 18m if that clause actually does exist in his contract, as he hasn;t met the required # of games.

yes true (I was merely trying to explain what I think the other poster meant - should have minded my own fucking business!)

Kompany is King said:
Smithy34 said:
Remains to be seen whether we have expressed any concrete intention to inquire about Thiago

Again we will be linked with every major player that is available, the only plus side at the minute should we be interested is the connections that again Txiki has with his agent

Downside could well be the frosty relationship we currently have with Barca. Expect them to want more money if their supposed bid for Neymar has been knocked back by Santos

Barca may want more money because it is us. Why they would want more money because they did not get Neymar, I don't know.

Read the comment again...it means that if their initial bid for Neymar has been knocked back by Santos, then they are going to have to up their offer for him. So in light of that they will want more money for their outgoing players

I didn't say they would want more money if the did not get Neymar - I suggested if their offer of £20m has been rejected

Smithy34 said:
Kompany is King said:
Smithy34 said:
Remains to be seen whether we have expressed any concrete intention to inquire about Thiago

Again we will be linked with every major player that is available, the only plus side at the minute should we be interested is the connections that again Txiki has with his agent

Downside could well be the frosty relationship we currently have with Barca. Expect them to want more money if their supposed bid for Neymar has been knocked back by Santos

Barca may want more money because it is us. Why they would want more money because they did not get Neymar, I don't know.

Read the comment again...it means that if their initial bid for Neymar has been knocked back by Santos, then they are going to have to up their offer for him. So in light of that they will want more money for their outgoing players

I didn't say they would want more money if the did not get Neymar - I suggested if their offer of £20m has been rejected

Thanks for clarification.

Neymar to Barca sounding imminent, which will no doubt help us in trying to get this lad.

I think if he goes to England it will be us, wouldn't be surprised to see the Italian clubs try to sign him as well.

Andouble said:
Neymar to Barca sounding imminent, which will no doubt help us in trying to get this lad.

I think if he goes to England it will be us, wouldn't be surprised to see the Italian clubs try to sign him as well.
quite the flutter on twitter right now about the deal being very close to finalized

agree though that we'd be the best fit for him in england would make a lot of sense

When Soriano says a lot of deals are in the final stages, I think this very well could be one of them.

We're obviously very familiar with the lad, it'd be no surprise if Txiki and Soriano tried to take some of the jewels of the Barca system, and this is one that Barca cannot control the price of.

Just all wishful thinking on my part of course but I think we have a lot to offer the boy if it is true he's become disillusioned there and wants to leave, and can for a reasonable sum.

I think this is a goer to be honest. big push for him last summer and now again. we also have the advantage of ferran and cheeky!! get it done boys!

just did a google news search for his name and every headline i saw mentioned a mutual interest with the rags. hope it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.