Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany is King said:
cmdub said:
If we're truly interested and wanna pay the buyout fee he'll come here. No brainer choice between us and united... Play alongside Phil Jones or yaya toure

He said his decision will come after the u21 WC

Any quotes from Thiago saying decision after u21 WC?
Man United scout Martin Ferguson has watched Thiago three times this season. His scouting reports were very positive. [ser]

And

Thiago: "Exit rumours? After the U21 European championships, we will see how things stand." #fcblive

rac1 also said that his lowered buyout clause only lasts until July 31st and then from august onwards its back to the 90m

FCBarcaFan said:
Hi City fans, I'm a barcelona fan signing up to lots of other clubs forums to discuss football.

I see you take interest in Thiago? For me hes a great player and has been treated awful. Wouldnt of happened with Laporta or Pep.

I would rather Cesc leave than him but he seems to be off.

Also Mundo Deportivo - Catalan press has an interveiw with him in which David De Gea(would love barca to sign him) is trying to convince him to join United.

He's also posted pictures with De Gea on Twitter and Sport another catalan based newspaper claims sir alex met with his dad recently.

Me personally i see him going to either you or italy. I think your style of play would suit him and apaprently in mundo it said his father is freinds with Soriano and Tixi?

We'll see, but I'd prefer him to go to you as you guys play beautiful football and i love the colour light blue! :)

thanks for the info mate :)

I am still got my fingers crossed that we have done enough to convince him to join City and it would be a little foolish not to rule out the rags on this one.

i said it months ago and ill say it now, this guy is going to united<br /><br />-- Tue May 28, 2013 10:55 pm --<br /><br />
cmdub said:
If we're truly interested and wanna pay the buyout fee he'll come here. No brainer choice between us and united... Play alongside Phil Jones or yaya toure

didnt we say the same about van persie ?

Grieffymcfcctid said:
i said it months ago and ill say it now, this guy is going to united

-- Tue May 28, 2013 10:55 pm --

cmdub said:

I assume by 'months ago' you mean last Wednesday.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
i said it months ago and ill say it now, this guy is going to united

-- Tue May 28, 2013 10:55 pm --

cmdub said:

Don't include me in that we and this is a different situation. RvP is already a developed player this kid isn't. His next move if any will be very important in his development and we'd arguably be a much better fit for him than some Scottish coach who may not even fancy the player himself.

The barca forum I was looking at earlier seems like a lot of the barca fans really dislike and would rather cesc leave than thiago and blame this whole situation on tito and the president. As far as I can tell they'd be devastated if thiago ended up leaving

For your late night viewing pleasure:

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/OHw55Le-q5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/OHw55Le-q5g</a>

FCBarcaFan said:
Hi City fans, I'm a barcelona fan signing up to lots of other clubs forums to discuss football.

I see you take interest in Thiago? For me hes a great player and has been treated awful. Wouldnt of happened with Laporta or Pep.

I would rather Cesc leave than him but he seems to be off.

Also Mundo Deportivo - Catalan press has an interveiw with him in which David De Gea(would love barca to sign him) is trying to convince him to join United.

He's also posted pictures with De Gea on Twitter and Sport another catalan based newspaper claims sir alex met with his dad recently.

Me personally i see him going to either you or italy. I think your style of play would suit him and apaprently in mundo it said his father is freinds with Soriano and Tixi?

We'll see, but I'd prefer him to go to you as you guys play beautiful football and i love the colour light blue! :)

You can keep Thiago if we can take Cesc from you

Galliani - "I have spoken with Thiago Alcantara's agent, Giovanni Branchini, who is in Forte Dei Marmi on holiday, but Barcelona don't want to sell him," (over a year ago)

Braida - "He is a midfielder that we admire. He is certainly a good player". (last year)

Gandini - "Only a few can afford to sign Thiago Alcantara, but I would like to sign him." (this week)

Welcome to Milan!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I know Im obviously biased, but he's a guaranteed starter at Milan, surrounded by a team of fantastic youth that can grow to slay Champions Leagues.. Which is why he's leaving Barca to start with (the playing time)

ACMilan said:
Galliani - "I have spoken with Thiago Alcantara's agent, Giovanni Branchini, who is in Forte Dei Marmi on holiday, but Barcelona don't want to sell him," (over a year ago)

Braida - "He is a midfielder that we admire. He is certainly a good player". (last year)

Gandini - "Only a few can afford to sign Thiago Alcantara, but I would like to sign him." (this week)

Welcome to Milan!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I know Im obviously biased, but he's a guaranteed starter at Milan, surrounded by a team of fantastic youth that can grow to slay Champions Leagues.. Which is why he's leaving Barca to start with (the playing time)

Welcome to Manchester either to us or the Rags! Hate to piss on your parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.