Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACMilan said:
Galliani - "I have spoken with Thiago Alcantara's agent, Giovanni Branchini, who is in Forte Dei Marmi on holiday, but Barcelona don't want to sell him," (over a year ago)

Braida - "He is a midfielder that we admire. He is certainly a good player". (last year)

Gandini - "Only a few can afford to sign Thiago Alcantara, but I would like to sign him." (this week)

Welcome to Milan!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I know Im obviously biased, but he's a guaranteed starter at Milan, surrounded by a team of fantastic youth that can grow to slay Champions Leagues.. Which is why he's leaving Barca to start with (the playing time)

Don't you have forums of your own you can cream over? Are you actually Italian or some bloke in Essex with a weird fondness for AC Milan?

M24 Citizen said:
ACMilan said:
Galliani - "I have spoken with Thiago Alcantara's agent, Giovanni Branchini, who is in Forte Dei Marmi on holiday, but Barcelona don't want to sell him," (over a year ago)

Braida - "He is a midfielder that we admire. He is certainly a good player". (last year)

Gandini - "Only a few can afford to sign Thiago Alcantara, but I would like to sign him." (this week)

Welcome to Milan!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I know Im obviously biased, but he's a guaranteed starter at Milan, surrounded by a team of fantastic youth that can grow to slay Champions Leagues.. Which is why he's leaving Barca to start with (the playing time)

Don't you have forums of your own you can cream over? Are you actually Italian or some bloke in Essex with a weird fondness for AC Milan?

A bit harsh. AC brings diversity to the forum.
A different perspective adds personality to our discussions.
The guy has a fondness for Manchester city but it is obvious that he loves Milan.
However, that doesn't make him inadmissible to this forum, so unless you plan to change the code of conduct, let him be.
The fact that he hangs out here is a credit to how stimulating our banter can be.

M24 Citizen said:

Why do you believe he isn't welcome on this one? Wherever he's from,and whoever he supports,is irrelvant,he brings decent debate to the forum which is all that should matter.

The irony is,you,yourself,have only been here 2 mins.......

basically, this forum shits on milan forums

but hey, if we're discussing a player, it's only normal to discuss a team that's been linked w him

ACMilan said:
basically, this forum shits on milan forums

but hey, if we're discussing a player, it's only normal to discuss a team that's been linked w him

Thiago would fit in well at Milan playing with Montolivo.

sam-caddick said:

If we moved to a 4-2-3-1 more permanently, itd be awesome to have

balotelli
el shaarawy - niang - saponara
alcantara - montolivo
de sciglio - mexes - zapata - abate

Fingers crossed City has moved ahead of the pack but whoever signs Alcantara he will fit in no problems.

FantasyIreland said:
M24 Citizen said:

Why do you believe he isn't welcome on this one? Wherever he's from,and whoever he supports,is irrelvant,he brings decent debate to the forum which is all that should matter.

The irony is,you,yourself,have only been here 2 mins.......

Not something I have ever said before, but I completely agree with FI

ACMilan said:
sam-caddick said:

If we moved to a 4-2-3-1 more permanently, itd be awesome to have

balotelli
el shaarawy - niang - saponara
alcantara - montolivo
de sciglio - mexes - zapata - abate

How well does the team press? Could you rely on Thiago and Montilivo in defense as much as going forward?

Niang behind Mario? Would that work?

What if Kaka returns?

Yeah, I think he would do well at Milan. They are slowly but surely crawling out of the post-Ibra lull with some good acquisitions at reasonable prices. Galliani always finds a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.