Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
BandwagonJumper said:
ACMilan said:
BandwagonJumper said:
Mastour is a freak. Incredible.

Every night I say a little prayer for him.

Amazes me how Italy are producing better attackers than they are defenders nowadays, whereas it used to be the opposite.

si e` vero. Con balotelli, il faraone e mastour, e anche i giocatori come osvaldo etc. etc.

osvaldo, insigne, destro, immobile zaza etc etc

ACMilan said:
BandwagonJumper said:
ACMilan said:
Every night I say a little prayer for him.

Amazes me how Italy are producing better attackers than they are defenders nowadays, whereas it used to be the opposite.

si e` vero. Con balotelli, il faraone e mastour, e anche i giocatori come osvaldo etc. etc.

osvaldo, insigne, destro, immobile zaza etc etc

tutti e due insigne - lorenzo e roberto

Grieffymcfcctid said:
i said it months ago and ill say it now, this guy is going to united

-- Tue May 28, 2013 10:55 pm --

cmdub said:
If we're truly interested and wanna pay the buyout fee he'll come here. No brainer choice between us and united... Play alongside Phil Jones or yaya toure

He said his decision will come after the u21 WC
didnt we say the same about van persie ?

Totally different, at City Van Rapist would have been just another big name where as at the rags he was always going to be their main man.

It seems to me this transfer can go either way. Us, rags or Milan interested in him, but if Txiki and Ferran are indeed friends with his dad I'd like to think we have the upper hand. Fingers crossed!

ACMilan said:
Deal:

You get Cavani, we get Thiago

Cool?

id rather have thiago t o be honnest<br /><br />-- Wed May 29, 2013 8:21 am --<br /><br />
ACMilan said:
Deal:

You get Cavani, we get Thiago

Cool?

id rather have thiago t o be honnest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.