Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
Ray78 said:
LoveCity said:
I think United may have someone else in mind...

<a class="postlink" href="http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1462772/united-open-talks-sign-fabregas?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/14627 ... as?cc=5739</a>

That will throw a spanner in the works if that happened. Moyes worked well with Arteta so this might have some truth in it.

Besides Cesc and Arteta both being Spanish I don't know what one has to do with the other.

It'd throw a spanner in the works because Barca wouldn't sell both.

I'd fear Cesc at United, though I don't think it'll happen.
Haha, I was thinking exactly the same.

ACMilan said:
basically, this forum shits on milan forums

but hey, if we're discussing a player, it's only normal to discuss a team that's been linked w him
Like Cavani; you are a rag or rag sympathiser as I have said before

EricBrooksGhost said:
ACMilan said:

but hey, if we're discussing a player, it's only normal to discuss a team that's been linked w him

No he isnt, i actually really like the view from a neutral, and he is sort of that. Dont let them stop you posting!

EricBrooksGhost said:
ACMilan said:

I don't think he is Italian but I have also seen nothing to make me believe he is a rag - what causes you to say that?

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
ACMilan said:

No he isnt, i actually really like the view from a neutral, and he is sort of that. Dont let them stop you posting!
Agreed. I would rather fans from other club openly declare their allegiance as ACM has done. The BM forum is better with wider contributions. If we give abuse to such fans there is more liklihood they will "pretend" to be City fans. We already have too many "undercover" opposition fans.

FantasyIreland said:
M24 Citizen said:
Don't you have forums of your own you can cream over? Are you actually Italian or some bloke in Essex with a weird fondness for AC Milan?

Why do you believe he isn't welcome on this one? Wherever he's from,and whoever he supports,is irrelvant,he brings decent debate to the forum which is all that should matter.

The irony is,you,yourself,have only been here 2 mins.......

I didn't mean for it to sound harsh (as another poster said) I was genuinely asking as his english is as good as ours it seems. Never said he wasn't welcome so you've plucked that out of thin air as I generally like his posts but you'd think AC Milan forums would be the place to get excited about AC Milan dealings.

Regarding "The irony is..." - I am sorry that I haven't bothered to sign up until recent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.