Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
g180aj said:
Saif1994 said:
I think that Thiago Alcantara could leave Barcelona. Thats not saying he will but it is looking likely.

Apart from the fact that he has barely played in the last couple of seasons although he clearly has the talent to, the arrival of Neymar has seen a vast number of fans buying number 11 Neymar kits... Really insensitive from the fans as it just so happens that Thiago wears the 11 shirt.

If you look at players like Gotze and Isco, playing every week is instrumental in their early development and Thiago is not getting that. So there is a 50-50 chance of him leaving - he may decide that he will get the chance at Barca this year.

Anyhow, aside from his astonishing technical qualities he is a tough player and there is no doubt he would flourish at City. I've watched him play for a while now and it would be a complete nightmare if united buy him.

If we get Isco - looking more likely with Pellegrini revealing a verbal agreement - I see no reason not to go for Thiago too because as optimistic as it seems we could be securing an Iniesta - Xavi like partnership for the future which would be awesome.

totally agree, been saying this for the past 44 pages and I would have him over fabregas any day

Make it happen Khaldoon, please.

Davs 19 said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
apparently united have triggered an €18m (15.3m) release clause to sign thiago

Source mate ?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=276515&p=6689313#p6689313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=276515&p=6689313#p6689313</a>

and many more, mostly negative..

I really hope we go all out for this kid! If there's anyone that knows thiagos qualities its Txiki. Supposidly his agent (Giovanni Branchini) and Txiki are good friends. I reckon Soriano will keep a close eye this situation plus Pellegrini will know a fair bit about Thiago.

---------Thiago------------Toure-----------------
---------------Fernandinho-----------------------

In Txiki We Trust

ljones15 said:
I really hope we go all out for this kid! If there's anyone that knows thiagos qualities its Txiki. Supposidly his agent (Giovanni Branchini) and Txiki are good friends. I reckon Soriano will keep a close eye this situation plus Pellegrini will know a fair bit about Thiago.

In Txiki We Trust

Genuinely top class midfield that is.

ljones15 said:

In Txiki We Trust

thiago's agent is pep guardiola's brother and pep and txiki are really close aswell as thiago being 1 of pep's blue eyed boys.

Thiago Alcántara: Only Xavi (every 48 seconds) completed pass more often than Thiago (52 secs) in Europe's top 5 leagues 2012/13 (5+ apps)

City have informed Thiago they are willing to pay his 18M buyout clause. Man United could also sound him out. Player to decide future. [as]

Make it happen Ferran/Txiki, pretty please!

Syth said:
City have informed Thiago they are willing to pay his 18M buyout clause. Man United could also sound him out. Player to decide future. [as]

Evidence?

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Syth said:

Evidence?

Why does he need evidence he's only telling what [as] have reported.

"A clause in his terms has been activated this summer, seeing that because he did not play in at least 60 per cent of the games he was eligible for, his buyout fee has dropped temporarily for the summer from €90m to €18m.

Barca are reportedly not going to look to override the situation with a new contract offer, apparently prepared to lose the 22-year-old if his wish is to leave.

Premier League champions United have been listed recently as most interested in a move, but reports now suggest that Milan are a fourth club also monitoring the situation and considering a bid.

Any move for Thiago at his reduced price must be completed by August 1, at which time the clause jumps back up to €90m.

AS report that City have made the player aware of their interest and willingness to buy him out of his Camp Nou contract"

For just 18m Euros we could get him just this summer. It seems like City, Milan and united are all in it. Its up to Thiago to decide now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.