Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
Saif1994 said:
Claytop said:
Still not got enough salt there.

Yes, it seems like most of his previous tweets are accurate, but he got the Valdes to Monaco wrong... This one seems like such a bold statement though..

Does anyone have any preference of Thiago over Isco?
They play different positions...

I know that! I was just wondering if people think that we need Thiago more than Isco. Thiago plays a lot deeper and predominantly on the right. Isco plays as an attacking mid and more on the left.

Personally, both players together would be awesome.

adrianr said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
as much as i want to beleive this, can you really see us signing, isco, fernadinho, navas, thiago, cavani and pepe? fcukin sum squad if we do but pinch of salt for me i think poss 2 of isco, fernandinho navas and thiago, but not all 4!

Yup we won't get them all, but this lad should be at the front of the queue. For 18m It's the most no brainer transfer you likely ever will see. If he goes to a rival for that price it'l be a hard pill to swallow.

he would be my first signing pal, and then isco as isco seems more and more like hes already a blue pal due to pellegrini

flb said:
Would Barca really sell him to us with the bad blood between Barca Ferran and Txiki?

They don't have a choice if we activate his clause. Its up to the player to choose which club he wants to go to.

flb said:
Would Barca really sell him to us with the bad blood between Barca Ferran and Txiki?

If we activate his release clause Barca are out of the picture. All they could do is convince him it isn't a good move for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.