Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saif1994 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Saif1994 said:
Yes, it seems like most of his previous tweets are accurate, but he got the Valdes to Monaco wrong... This one seems like such a bold statement though..

Does anyone have any preference of Thiago over Isco?
They play different positions...

I know that! I was just wondering if people think that we need Thiago more than Isco. Thiago plays a lot deeper and predominantly on the right. Isco plays as an attacking mid and more on the left.

Personally, both players together would be awesome.

To sum up the above;

1. They play different positions.
2. Saif1994 would prefer us to have both players
3. Woopdedoo

Seeing as a couple of you are excited about this supposed ITK, have a look at his other tweet;

Manchester City are supposedly interested in an English player, not believed to be Wayne Rooney.

Yeah....good stuff (*sarcasm*). But Rooney would never go City would he? Surely he'd have some respect for United.

supercity88 said:
Saif1994 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
They play different positions...

I know that! I was just wondering if people think that we need Thiago more than Isco. Thiago plays a lot deeper and predominantly on the right. Isco plays as an attacking mid and more on the left.

Personally, both players together would be awesome.

To sum up the above;

1. They play different positions.
2. Saif1994 would prefer us to have both players
3. Woopdedoo

Lol :P

By the way, I think that any news on Thiago and Isco as of now is likely to be untrue. They will be making their minds up after the U21 Euros.

woahmark said:
Seeing as a couple of you are excited about this supposed ITK, have a look at his other tweet;

Manchester City are supposedly interested in an English player, not believed to be Wayne Rooney.

Yeah....good stuff (*sarcasm*). But Rooney would never go City would he? Surely he'd have some respect for United.
It does say NOT believed to be Wayne Rooney mate. :P

Syth said:
woahmark said:

Oh man, still asleep, sorry there, messed up :P *thank goodness*

Syth said:
woahmark said:

dont trust accounts like that, they're KFAs and ppl fell into the same thing with them last summer and after the windows over they all revealed they were just trolling and having a laugh. Best to stick to reports from actual journalists

‏@barcastuff
Italian club AC Milan are interested in Barcelona midfielder Thiago (22) and have sounded out his agent on a possible transfer. [via sport]

We need him way worse than you do!!!

Back off, you rich sons of bitches LOL... go get cavani and isco and leave us someting

I think our strategy seems to be a mix of young prospects and proven talent. Especially if you consider us being linked to Cavani, Fernandinho and then Isco and Alcantara. Personally I am always keen to see young players given a chance, especially from our academy.

These days we cannot afford to slip off the pace so I think adding proven players (some would argue Fernandinho isn't proven, I know) like Cavani and then integrating younger players to develop under their leadership will be fantastic. As will Vieira's influence on our EDS. How many players mention him as being their role model! Just need to try and sign Zidane up to a coaching role now!

Players like Hart, Richards, Nastasic, Rodwell and then additional signings still have length careers ahead on top of experience at the top level and proven quality. The future's bright!

His release clause is only 18m euros it is a fucking steal, come on city stump up the brass if he doesn't want to come to us fair enough, but get the deal done. :-)

Rammyblues said:
His release clause is only 18m euros it is a fucking steal, come on city stump up the brass if he doesn't want to come to us fair enough, but get the deal done. :-)

Balague said on Talksport earlier that the buyout of 18m euros only lasts until the 1st August, after that it shoots up to 90m euros.

I can see this transfer to whatever club he desires to go to being done pretty soon after the U21 Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.