Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
ljones15 said:
Twitter: FootballWatch_1

Barcelona midfielder Thiago has agreed to join Manchester City. Terms agreed with player and club. City will announce manager first

Taking it with a pinch of salt

Please god be true

I cannot thank you enough for providing the twitter source as opposed to saying 'it's all over twitter'.

With 406 followers though I'm not gonna get too excited over this one

ljones15 said:

Barcelona midfielder Thiago has agreed to join Manchester City. Terms agreed with player and club. City will announce manager first

Please god be true
Yeah, because "FootballWatch_1" (whatever the hell that is) would find out before the rest of the world...

I think an entire lorry load of salt is needed!

ljones15 said:

Please god be true

Oh my word.. Please please please be true!

Tricky_Trev said:
ljones15 said:

Please god be true
Yeah, because "FootballWatch_1" (whatever the hell that is) would find out before the rest of the world...

Still not got enough salt there.

They posted quite a lot of info regarding City this morn:

Led to believe that Fernandinho to Manchester City deal is dead in the water. Shakthar wanting more money after fee agreed

Jesus Navas has decleared his interest in a move to City. But holding onto his dream Real Madrid move should they opt to sell Di Maria

Manchester City are supposedly interested in an English player, not believed to be Wayne Rooney.

Really funny how much you desperately try and convince yourself that maybe this twitter ITK know nothing may actually be right for once when it's something you really want to happen. I'm still not getting excited. Much. Dammit.

Claytop said:
Tricky_Trev said:
ljones15 said:

Please god be true

Still not got enough salt there.

Yes, it seems like most of his previous tweets are accurate, but he got the Valdes to Monaco wrong... This one seems like such a bold statement though..

Does anyone have any preference of Thiago over Isco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.