Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSituation

I've not seen any reports linking us to him, but if there's one player we should be doing all we can to sign it's this man. There is no doubt in my mind that he will become the best CM in the world in the space of 2-3 years, he has absolutely everything, the classiest young midfielder I've seen since Cesc. There have been reports suggesting Barca would be willing to sell him to raise funds for their summer targets.

Recently Thiago said "I would be lying if I said that my dream is to succeed at Barca. My dream is to succeed in football", which has angered Barca fans. It sounds like, despite wanting to play at Barca, he would be open to a move this summer if a big club came in for him. Surely he knows that regardless of how good he is, he's going to struggle to get into the Barca first team any time soon.

Get it done.

This kid is going to be the dog's bollocks, the bees knees, and the cat in the hat. Might have said it before.

TheSituation said:
I've not seen any reports linking us to him, but if there's one player we should be doing all we can to sign it's this man. There is no doubt in my mind that he will become the best CM in the world in the space of 2-3 years, he has absolutely everything, the classiest young midfielder I've seen since Cesc. There have been reports suggesting Barca would be willing to sell him to raise funds for their summer targets.

Recently Thiago said "I would be lying if I said that my dream is to succeed at Barca. My dream is to succeed in football", which has angered Barca fans. It sounds like, despite wanting to play at Barca, he would be open to a move this summer if a big club came in for him. Surely he knows that regardless of how good he is, he's going to struggle to get into the Barca first team any time soon.

Get it done.
maybe thats how we threaten barca?? if you sign sanchez we`re gonna swoop for thiago???

Very impressed with him and the rest of Spains midfield three, Javi Martinez and Herrera, in the U-21 European Championship.

Might be worth a punt if Barca buy Fabregas.

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
There have been rumours that Wenger wants Thiago Alcantara & cash for Fabregas. It would make sense to Barca who look favourites to sign Sanchez, making a big dent in their 'war chest'.

I've heard this same rumour as well, a while back. It makes perfect sense. They (Barca) will be 100% confident that they could get the player back again 3-5 years down the road when Iniesta starts getting old. All the time Arsenal continue to be used as a feeder club for Barcelona.

Bolton are looking to sign Thiago...
http://eurorivals.net/transfer-rumours/thiago-alcantara-to-bolton.html

Bolton boss Owen Coyle is making a stunning £7million swoop for Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara. (Sunday People) 2 days ago

Thiago Alcantara has been forced into a climbdown after disappointing Barcelona with statements made while on Spain U21 duty. The midfielder, a target for Liverpool , Arsenal and Bolton Wanderers , angered Barca fans on the weekend with comments about his future. (Tribal Football) Today

Bolton boss Owen Coyle is ready to fly out to Spain for face-to-face talks with Barcelona starlet Thiago Alcantara as he tries to clinch an ambitious £5million move. (Mirror Football) 10 days ago

Bolton Wanderers boss Owen Coyle is seeking face-to-face talks with Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara. The Mirror says Coyle is ready to fly out to Spain for face-to-face talks with Barcelona starlet Thiago as he tries to clinch an ambitious £5million move. (Tribal Football) 8 days ago

'They can be a dangerous team for us but we expect to play well and win,'' said Barcelona's midfielder Thiago Alcantara, whose father Mazinho (Daily Telegraph) 10 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.