Thiago Alcantara

Neville Kneville said:
At least he'd have a slight chance of getting in the team if we signed him now, seeing as Isco didn't sign for Real Madrid.

Would still end up on the bench though.

Edited for accuracy.

M24 Citizen said:
Neville Kneville said:
At least he'd have a slight chance of getting in the team if we signed him now, seeing as Isco didn't sign for Real Madrid.

Edited for accuracy.
You need to stop this obsession. It hurts you :(

remember arthur mann said:
Blue Shield said:
Is it just me who thinks hes underpriced at 15 million? How do the rags always seem to get players on the cheap? (same deal with Baines, when compared to Lescott)

Makes you think!
Boils down to the ridiculous Robinho signing, for me. He was exactly what we didn't need since we were just an okay mid table side; he's the sort of player a top side has to come off the bench as a bit of a luxury flashy player who contributes little to team play. And we came out all guns blazing giving it the big one about "gonna be the biggest club in the world" and smashing out £32m on him.

Everyone saw us coming from that moment on. £14m for Kolo, £24m for Adebayor, £17m for Santa Cruz, £24m for Lescott, £23m for Milner, £24m for Balotelli, £27m for Džeko, £16m for García...amongst others, plus players we've missed out on due to ridiculous asking prices (although we have got some good deals, it must be said). Overall we've well overspent and it all goes back to that first day.

I don't think it was the Sheikh's fault. It was others. I reckon if Ferran and Txiki had been here since day1 this situation would be very different.

This is the signing i want more than any other but i just cant see it happening so i dont even want to get any excitement for him to just go to trafford.

Cosmin said:
M24 Citizen said:
Neville Kneville said:

Edited for accuracy.
You need to stop this obsession. It hurts you :(

GwnuyHL.gif

Caveman said:
remember arthur mann said:
Blue Shield said:
Is it just me who thinks hes underpriced at 15 million? How do the rags always seem to get players on the cheap? (same deal with Baines, when compared to Lescott)

Makes you think!
Boils down to the ridiculous Robinho signing, for me. He was exactly what we didn't need since we were just an okay mid table side; he's the sort of player a top side has to come off the bench as a bit of a luxury flashy player who contributes little to team play. And we came out all guns blazing giving it the big one about "gonna be the biggest club in the world" and smashing out £32m on him.

Everyone saw us coming from that moment on. £14m for Kolo, £24m for Adebayor, £17m for Santa Cruz, £24m for Lescott, £23m for Milner, £24m for Balotelli, £27m for Džeko, £16m for García...amongst others, plus players we've missed out on due to ridiculous asking prices (although we have got some good deals, it must be said). Overall we've well overspent and it all goes back to that first day.

I don't think it was the Sheikh's fault. It was others. I reckon if Ferran and Txiki had been here since day1 this situation would be very different.

Good point but not sure how you can make the last statement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.