Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep gave Thiago his first games for Barcelona B as a 15/16 year old. He's known him for 13+ years, played 150 games under his management in 2 countries. Pep famously made signing him a provision in his contract with Bayern Munich.

I don't think he'll be going to Leroy to get a read on Pep.

Similarly he's known Silva, Boateng, Xabi Alonso, Navas, Coutinho, Gnabry for years if he wants info about moving to England and the North West.

Alaba in a similar situation.

Not that i think Leroy would actually have much bad to say about the club.

I have no doubts about their respect for pep.

But neither has any actual experience of manchester or the club (beyond what they hear within the confines of germany and bayern - which I doubt is positive!!).

Add to that a player that agitated for a move from city to bayern and I can’t imagine either has any desire to play here whatsoever.

I’d be shocked if we sign any of their key players this summer or for a while.

Would almost be criminal to let a top player like Thiago join Liverpool for fkng 30m. For a player of his calibre that’s nothing.

Excellent with the ball but injury prone. No way we'll be going for him I'd imagine. We're very well stocked in that area. We'll want younger players ready to make their mark with us, Aouar for example (and hopefully!)

If he goes to Liverpool then is klopp thinking of trading in some midfield steel for more possession based play? I know they're not hugely impressed with that keita over there, and don't tell anyone but even some Liverpool fans don't believe Henderson is quite as good as some in the media have suggested.

Excellent with the ball but injury prone. No way we'll be going for him I'd imagine. We're very well stocked in that area. We'll want younger players ready to make their mark with us, Aouar for example (and hopefully!)

If he goes to Liverpool then is klopp thinking of trading in some midfield steel for more possession based play? I know they're not hugely impressed with that keita over there, and don't tell anyone but even some Liverpool fans don't believe Henderson is quite as good as some in the media have suggested.

This unfortunately gives Liverpools muscle midfield some much needed creativity so it’s not the best of news because that’s one thing they are missing.

This unfortunately gives Liverpools muscle midfield some much needed creativity so it’s not the best of news because that’s one thing they are missing.

makes them more open if he plays for them and exposes the cb’s more . Hope they Sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.