Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can level that at any player who’s had a lot of injuries but few come with the pedigree he does. And if he doesn’t work out, it certainly won’t be left until the end of his contract to resolve.

"Pedigree" means jack shit. He can no longer survive playing intense football otherwise he would be still in Munich. You were trying to sign him on the cheap.

"Pedigree" means jack shit. He can no longer survive playing intense football otherwise he would be still in Munich.

Or maybe he fancies a new challenge? He wouldn’t have picked England to come to if he can’t move around the pitch. It would have been Serie A all the way if that was the case. And it’s not like the intensity of the Bundesliga is akin to our league. Whatever you may or may not think of him, he’s certainly not a busted flush at the elite level of the game.

Or maybe he fancies a new challenge? He wouldn’t have picked England to come to if he can’t move around the pitch. It would have been Serie A all the way if that was the case. And it’s not like the intensity of the Bundesliga is akin to our league. Whatever you may or may not think of him, he’s certainly not a busted flush at the elite level of the game.

He is a busted flush. Too many injuries and Bayern no longer see him as valuable asset

Trautmann, Ewing 'n Leivers - the Eddie, Vinny and Joleon of the Fifties!
My late Dad always spoke highly of all them players and of Frank Swift, Who before that batch of City stars. he was my father‘s first hero. He used to wax lyrical about the fact the Frank could pickup the ball in his massive right hand and throw it like a tennis ball half the length of Maine Road. His big hero was Bert though.

Now don’t tell me you charge hubcaps for your emotional poems.

No, but you can pay me in other hackneyed cliches if that’s your thing. I’d remind you of some of the ones that follow your club about but sticking to the footy chat makes things miles easier and friendlier around here. I’m happy to do that all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.