Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnotherCityFan

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...B&utm_medium=en_intl&utm_campaign=thiago_city

Article basically says Pogba prefers Barca so we will look to bring Thiago in as a cheaper alternative. It says we have scouted him twice this season already and will continue to do so.

He's had a lot of injury problems at Bayern which is a concern but we have the whole season to see if he's overcome them.

I do think this would be a certainty if Pep comes as they seem to come as a package deal. Thiago buys into Pep's ideas and Pep trusts the player to understand everything asked of him.

If Pep signs a new deal at Bayern as Rumminegge has suggested though there is no chance he will want to leave or that Pep would want to sell imo.

Edit: I've spelt his last name wrong - Doh - Alcantara

Pep's already gone.

I'm in the camp that that probably means that he's got a deal sorted with us

How do you know this? I hope you're right, I'm reading the book on his first year at Bayern at the moment and I think he would be the one to take us to the next level in Europe.

If Pep does become our manager then it would be more surprising if we didn't sign Thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.