Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on Pep.

If Pep arrives, Thiago is a big possibility.

Even if pep arrives i don't think bayern will sell him , signed a contract just last month and pep said his contract extension had nothing to with his decision to stay or leave

Even if pep arrives i don't think bayern will sell him , signed a contract just last month and pep said his contract extension had nothing to with his decision to stay or leave

signing a contract extension means fuckk all if he will want to join pep IF he will become our manager....bayern will set a price and if we are ready to meet that we will get him

signing a contract extension means fuckk all if he will want to join pep IF he will become our manager....bayern will set a price and if we are ready to meet that we will get him
Bayern could say well boy you signed a contract when you didn't necessarily need to, so suck it up. I think we must offer insane money to Bayern and then probably they will consider, for example Ushited offered silly money for Muller and they considered it. (yes, Thiago is not fan favourite like Muller there but still a world class player). and with his injury history, I would be wary of paying stupid money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.