Thiago Almada

1. They get a top quality player they wouldn’t normally be able to buy.
2. Probably split the wages if we leave him for 2 years

3. Given the hopeful turnover in the National Team squad and a better manager he should be seeing that team real soon after having a decent U20 campaign.

4. The Big 3 + Braga are usually safe bets for European spots.

High wages do help as well, but THAT high already? Wow.

Edit: got the numbers wrong. 35k per week isn't much at City.​

Last edited:
Okay, 10 minutes ago I did not know who he is, and now I watched a few of his videos. I know that YouTube can make Javi Garcia look like the best Midfielder in the world. But this kid did look like a great talent. I do not think any player ever will be like Messi , but I have to admit he's do remind me Messi
Maradona says hi.

Okay, 10 minutes ago I did not know who he is, and now I watched a few of his videos. I know that YouTube can make Javi Garcia look like the best Midfielder in the world. But this kid did look like a great talent. I do not think any player ever will be like Messi , but I have to admit he's do remind me Messi
Reminds me more of the Stockport Messi TBH albeit right footed.

Maradona says hi.
Messi is way better than Maradona. National team achievements aside, as a player, no one will ever reach Messi's level. If Maradona was playing today he would not be as successful as he was.
Any way I hope this kid will be half of Messi :)

Messi is way better than Maradona. National team achievements aside, as a player, no one will ever reach Messi's level. If Maradona was playing today he would not be as successful as he was.
Any way I hope this kid will be half of Messi :)
Your so wrong.

Maradona won a Serie A with a very average side, he won the World Cup with a decent side.

Maradona was magnificent.

Don't forget the Japanese Messi, Takefusa Kubo - he actually is doing nicely and rumours of his possible return to Barcelona B

May very well go down as one of the biggest mistakes by Bartomeu & Segura among many in a tenure that couldn't have done more damage if they were actually working for RM. Kubo looks every bit the budding star we long believed he would become

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.