Thiago Almada

Maradona would have benefitted from modern fitness training, dietary & tactical regimes than weren't available to him in the 70s, 80s & 90s.

In respect of the best players I've ever seen, it has to be:

1. Maradona
2. Messi

I couldn't see a team turning their nose up at either..
Yep, maybe he would. We'll never know.

Was Velez’s best player on the pitch..... 70 minutes too late. About 2 minutes after he finally got subbed on the opponent scored and Velez lost 1-0. He did lose the ball quite a bit for only being on for 20 minutes but I put that down today to the frantic nature of trying to rescue a point so late in the match.

Maradona would have benefitted from modern fitness training, dietary & tactical regimes than weren't available to him in the 70s, 80s & 90s.

In respect of the best players I've ever seen, it has to be:

1. Maradona
2. Messi

I couldn't see a team turning their nose up at either..

Coke seemed to work ok tbf.

He hasnt yet though? What that tweet says is we bid €12m and seeing he is free in 12 months city feel thats a good deal so we pulling out the deal. Nowhere it says he is signing a new deal in that tweet.
I didn’t paste all the tweets, sorry. But he is signing a new deal, that’s the latest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.