Thiago Silva

Bilboblue said:
Marvin said:
Speculation on Twitter from mancini's visit to Milan centres around Thiago Silva

Who knows if it is accurate? Guardian reports mancini saying it was a courtesy visit

Look up 4 posts from this one you have written.
Yes, just seen it. Interesting. It will snowball from here whether it's true or not.

Tancredi Palmeri on twitter has said that talks have been going on and Ac have quoted us €50m for Silva. Dont know how reliable he is but he has also said that Palacio will sign for Inter very soon so that could be a marker.<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm --<br /><br />
niall_mcfc said:
Tancredi Palmeri on twitter has said that talks have been going on and Ac have quoted us €50m for Silva. Dont know how reliable he is but he has also said that Palacio will sign for Inter very soon so that could be a marker.

Just seen this was put a couple of pages back. Nothing new said about it but highly doubt we'll pay €50m for him. €30m is more realistic.

terrychoichelsea said:
Tancredi Palmeri‏, a CNN Italian correspondent, just tweeted the following:

Tancredi Palmeri‏@tancredipalmeri

Confirmation: Manchester City through Mancini asked Thiago Silva to Milan. Milan made the price: 50m €! So far, Milan haven't included Tevez in the deal with Thiago Silva, but asked for Kolarov on loan

I still think €50m just a starting point, they'll try and get as much out of us as possible, bobby seems very keen and i think he'll push them all the way. If reports are anything to go by milan still seem interested in tevez and i can see him getting thrown in as part of the deal

could be the best CB in the world right now...and he can play next to yaya in front of kompany and lescott. if we can make the swap for tevez, it's a no brainer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.