Thiago Silva

Armaan said:
Kompany + Silva would become 1 of the best centre back partnership of all time

easily..

homer-drool1.jpg

richards30 said:
maxmcfc76 said:
Not been following this topic lately so sorry if already posted:

Confirmations that the meeting between Mancini and Milan has been focused on Thiago Silva not Ibrahimovic. Manchester City are ready to pay more not less than 30m for the Brazilian defender.

Sounds good news, anyone think it's true?
yep.
Great news.

cookster said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
if we could get silva for tevez +15/20M that would be good IMO.

never seen him play really but kolo seems to be going, savic is crap and lescott won't last forever.

4 CBs next season:

kompany
lescott
silva
boyata

perfect balance of experience and youthfulness, would provide cover at RB and LB too.

Never seen him play but would offer 15-20M plus Tevez. Glad you're not spending my money FFS

no ones spending your money. its HRH sheikh mansour's

richards30 said:
sincity said:
terrychoichelsea said:
Tancredi Palmeri‏, a CNN Italian correspondent, just tweeted the following:

Tancredi Palmeri‏@tancredipalmeri

Confirmation: Manchester City through Mancini asked Thiago Silva to Milan. Milan made the price: 50m €! So far, Milan haven't included Tevez in the deal with Thiago Silva, but asked for Kolarov on loan

That's 40mil pounds...Still too expensive, 30mil is acceptable with Tevez as player exchange.
So no loan.
Thiago Silva for Tevez+Kolo Toure..
oh i like that deal!!!

I drive a hard bargain ;)
Kolo and Tevez has a combined estimated value of 35mil, if one were to believe Transfermarkt..
Kolo is a good and experienced player, just not at the level Mancini wants, and Milan wouldn't need to look for stop-gap replacements..

NothingSpecial said:
BlueGun said:
NothingSpecial said:
Never seen him, but can't imagine any defender in the world being worth more then Tevez.

Kompany is worth more than Tevez...

Kompany is a very fine player, but i just think attacking players like Tevez is rare to find.

I think it's a lot harder to find defenders like Kompany than great attacking players imo.

NothingSpecial said:
BlueGun said:
NothingSpecial said:
Never seen him, but can't imagine any defender in the world being worth more then Tevez.

Kompany is worth more than Tevez...

Kompany is a very fine player, but i just think attacking players like Tevez is rare to find.

thiago silva, young with apparently 4 years remaining on his contract. appears happy at milan.

carlos tevez, coming towards end of career with only 2 years left on deal. acts like a twat, has declared his desire to leave several times.

its fairly straightforward why silva is worth more

I'd take Thiago for Tevez in a straight swap all day long. All day. Free up wages for an attacking replacement (Thiago likely won't be paid as much), a truly world class player in return, no theatrics, no circus, no problems. It would be superb.

Sorry to be a spoil sport but 30m plus for another centre half, when Kompany and Lescott are absolutely solid and came off the back of an immense season, is absolutely ridiculous.

If we want a centre half, someone 10mil tops who will be happy to play as a backup player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.