Thiago Silva

carlos92 said:
zeven said:
johnmc said:
Can we have 2 Silva's??
still dont make it gold though.

If we kept Jo it would be 3.

Ahhh, if only we'd kept Jo :(

I don't think we'll get near signing him unfortunately, but I do think that we would actually see an improvement in even Kompany if he lined up with Silva. I love Lescott, I really do, but a Komps/Silva back pair is cheating on a computer game sort of stuff. Not to mention you could play him with any other of our CB's and I'd happily wager a ton it would be more successful than playing any with Joleon. I bet we could even get away with playing Savic ;)

At present we just cannot suffer the loss of Kompany. Even the most die hard Lescott fan has to admit.

Lescott was tweeting his mate another defender ruben hazell saying he thinks thiago silva is the best cb in Europe after kompany. This was last night found it a bit strange to be honest.

Right it seems that AC are now willing to look at offers for Thiago....they have apparently quoted barca in the region of £40mill euros + they would want to take Thiago Alcantara as well.

I think we could potentially get this fella now and throw in Tevez and maybe balotelli??

Could see De Jong going to Milan. Have a feeling Tevez may see out his contract and then return to South America on a free.

Balotelli is going nowhere! Don't know why people keep assuming he would be involved in a swap. He is not leaving, end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.