Thiago Silva

Thiago is a great player, but comes with high tag price (40M). you can get TWO good players (with potential) with that amount. i will be more happy if bobby can snatch TWO(2) from this list of CB.

martinez, sakho, hummels, vertonghen

capiloton said:
Thiago is a great player, but comes with high tag price (40M). you can get TWO good players (with potential) with that amount. i will be more happy if bobby can snatch TWO(2) from this list.

Oh you had to didn't you?

You had to mention that fucking name!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Poxy Hummels

I don't think we need a centre back but if Bobby wants one, they don't come any better than Thiago Silva.

capiloton said:
Thiago is a great player, but comes with high tag price (40M). you can get TWO good players (with potential) with that amount. i will be more happy if bobby can snatch TWO(2) from this list of CB.

If you're going to sign two then Martinez and Javi Garcia would get my votes. Both very versatile and very good players. Well, Martinez is excellent. Could get them for 40 million I reckon.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
capiloton said:
Thiago is a great player, but comes with high tag price (40M). you can get TWO good players (with potential) with that amount. i will be more happy if bobby can snatch TWO(2) from this list.
Oh you had to didn't you?
You had to mention that fucking name!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Poxy Hummels
But didn't Hummels just play a blinder for Germany against Switzerland? After all, they only conceded five! Mind you, that mate of his (Subotic) is another story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.