Thiago Silva

Maria Castillo Sánchez said:
Deepest Blue said:
Yes we want more south americans I said we should get Zarate in another message but Thiago Emiliano da Silva is great also.

Bye bye Eden we dont need you go and play with Abramovichs penis!!!!

Strange post. Wumming?

If not you can't lump all South Americans together. Argentinians mostly good for us but Brazilians poor so far.

Sorry I got carried away with all this talk of gorgeous Colombian footballers playing for City I wasnt trying to lump all players together but Elano was not managed very good and well Robinho?????

Soory if a strange post I don't know wumming?

elano was a lazy fucker, that was his problem, he was bone idle.
on the south american front this summer though, i'd be over the moon if we could sign thiago silva ( the best cb in the world in my opinion) and falcao

Deepest Blue said:
Yes we want more south americans I said we should get Zarate in another message but Thiago Emiliano da Silva is great also.

Bye bye Eden we dont need you go and play with Abramovichs penis!!!!

Strange post. Wumming?

If not you can't lump all South Americans together. Argentinians mostly good for us but Brazilians poor so far.

Sorry I got carried away with all this talk of gorgeous Colombian footballers playing for City I wasnt trying to lump all players together but Elano was not managed very good and well Robinho?????

Soory if a strange post I don't know wumming?

It's OK Damocles has declared you not to be a Wuminatrix :)

Elano was maddeningly inconsistent for us even with a supportive manager like Sven.

Well the Thiago Silva issue won't go away because Bobbymanc was back in Milan again yesterday according to some reports. Hopefully this is one deal that can be done.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Well the Thiago Silva issue won't go away because Bobbymanc was back in Milan again yesterday according to some reports. Hopefully this is one deal that can be done.

We might not be directly involved. There are twists in this transfer, with Barca also meant to be sniffing around.

i really, really hope we can make this happen. if we could rotate vinny, lescott and silva next season, we would be in great shape! and i still think we could play silva next to yaya and play all three together. that would be insane. anyway, i'd rather have silva than hazard.

Bide our time? Italian football is embroiled in another match-fixing scandal that might not affect Milan directly but could damage the league again and make it less desirable to players. It's a shame as Serie A has been rebuilding itself well but these new claims are so bad that the Italian PM has considered SUSPENDING Serie A for 2-3 years while they clean football up there (doubt that will happen though).

LoveCity said:
Bide our time? Italian football is embroiled in another match-fixing scandal that might not affect Milan directly but could damage the league again and make it less desirable to players. It's a shame as Serie A has been rebuilding itself well but these new claims are so bad that the Italian PM has considered SUSPENDING Serie A for 2-3 years while they clean football up there(doubt that will happen though).
It was only his personal opinion, it is not nor was in consideration.

pudge said:
LoveCity said:
Bide our time? Italian football is embroiled in another match-fixing scandal that might not affect Milan directly but could damage the league again and make it less desirable to players. It's a shame as Serie A has been rebuilding itself well but these new claims are so bad that the Italian PM has considered SUSPENDING Serie A for 2-3 years while they clean football up there(doubt that will happen though).

I didn't mean to imply otherwise but it still shows just how serious this is, 50 arrests so far and Conte (manager of Juventus) could be going to jail along with the Lazio captain and many others. The reputation of the league is going to be dragged through mud again.

LoveCity said:
pudge said:
LoveCity said:

I didn't mean to imply otherwise but it still shows just how serious this is, 50 arrests so far and Conte (manager of Juventus) could be going to jail along with the Lazio captain and many others. The reputation of the league is going to be dragged through mud again.
Apologies, it's just your wording of it sounded like a headline from The Sun

pudge said:
LoveCity said:

Its no more than an opinion BUT I can really now see a lot of World Class players leaving Serie A and heading overseas, particularly to the Prem so ... maybe this whole match fixing in Italy may make Thiago want to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.